Hobbies.

kendor said:
empip said:
Yeah, my kids' mode of transport ... Bus, Mum, Walk :D
going by previous incriminating posts should that be plural? :LOL:
Bu#ger I thought twas that ... Use 's for the singular possessive, and a bare apostrophe after the plural s or es for the possessive
In this case an informal noun 'kid' as in young person.
Singular kid's Plural kids'

Nah,nah,nnahnah ... Oh wireman and grand master of pulling ! :D :D

attachment.php

Sponsored Links
Ahem, going back to the original post, very good !! Anyhow, the whole point of a hobby is something that interests you / gives you pleasure regardless of how good you are at it. There are enough people in the world trying to knock you down, damned if I'm gonna be one of those.

The Stag has kendor by the doo dahs ... just a matter of thyme ! :D

Sponsored Links
empip said:
kendor said:
empip said:
Yeah, my kids' mode of transport ... Bus, Mum, Walk :D
going by previous incriminating posts should that be plural? :LOL:

The use of the word 'my' makes the sentence possesive to you - not the kids.

If you said "The kid's school" that means the school belonging to one kid.

If you said "The kids' school", that means the school belongs to more than one kid.

If you said "My kids school", that means either one or more of your kids belongs to the school.

Gedditt?

joe

joe-90 said:
empip said:
80's Jap strat playing through a little marshall MG30DFX Then into a cheap soundcard with further work in Adobe Audition I reckon

Waddya say ........ Joe ?? Am I on it or wot? ;) ;)

JJblues was an 80s Jap Strat.

...and the rest was spot on.

How you guessed that lot is beyond me.

joe

Because that is a very common set up. And there's nowt wrong with any of it. Some professional studios use Audition/Cool Edit.

I might post some of my efforts.

I was Very Disheartened with this wrongly worded Thread ...
maybe it should of been posted as .....

"look-an-listen-to-my-guitar-twanging-post"

I have to say what I have heard is not good, ok for a newbie !.....
I go in lots of social/workingmens clubs ,
I am in 2 snooker league teams a darts team ,an a pub quiz team ,
MY HOBBIEs + DRINKING ! LOl ;)

so I hear lots of guitar music live , wether its the "boy an girl duos" too the bands ,an even open mike band/music sessions at places we visit ,
an I can honestly say if this IS GENUINE an not ripped from one of the many Music forums ... its nothing special ,
Sorry ...just being truthful ...maybe practice maketh perfect ... :)

notb665 said:
joe-90 said:
empip said:
80's Jap strat playing through a little marshall MG30DFX Then into a cheap soundcard with further work in Adobe Audition I reckon

joe

Because that is a very common set up. And there's nowt wrong with any of it. Some professional studios use Audition/Cool Edit.

But it isn't. Light ash Jap Strats are comparitively rare compared with millions of strat types out there. And as far as amps go - there are thousands of them - just how did he pick the make and model out of that lot?

joe

Moz said:
an I can honestly say if this IS GENUINE an not ripped from one of the many Music forums ... its nothing special ,
Sorry ...just being truthful ...maybe practice maketh perfect ... :)

If it's that bad why labour the point about it being genuine?

I gave you my thoughts ....

an NO I dont think the calibre /charactor you have shown here in posts say your an artistic/free spirit kind of guy ...

yes a lot of other posters could post music or pictures etc here an say they produced them, an I would take that as true
but the cynic in me says your too negative /anti to do an good works ..
I pity you ..:(

joe-90 said:
notb665 said:
joe-90 said:
empip said:

joe

But it isn't. Light ash Jap Strats are comparitively rare compared with millions of strat types out there. And as far as amps go - there are thousands of them - just how did he pick the make and model out of that lot?

joe

But it is. Do you know what I do for a living?

notb665 said:
But it is. Do you know what I do for a living?

I don't need to know - just check out Ebay and see how many Squires come through in comparison to 80s Jap Strats.

joe

Moz said:
I gave you my thoughts ....

an NO I dont think the calibre /charactor you have shown here in posts say your an artistic/free spirit kind of guy ...

yes a lot of other posters could post music or pictures etc here an say they produced them, an I would take that as true
but the cynic in me says your too negative /anti to do an good works ..
I pity you ..:(

Save your pity for the sad drunks out there.

joey=webmong

ok your name ..Joe90

a lil kid who was sociable crippled ,sad lonely an bereft,who had to jump about in dads Giroscope ... an BE A HERO !!! ....
he was the superhero ..!!

then your upbringing as found out ...
you in your bedroom a sad pathetic loner , all goggle eyed an nasty, sneaky /insular ... an nasty to lil younger mates,...lol

if you had access too a rifle you would do
a Columbine at every year , your wish them all dead as they ALL hate you ... FACT ..
1 year special teacher 1to 1 teaching , as the teachers notes say
(trying to teach to a demon ..
Dead souless eyes , becareful he isnt right ,
serial killer .. avoid ..)

You still have the thoughts from secondary school , where you as the class fool,
No one liked you as the class sneak , but you tried to be cool by beasting/bullying , the lil kid ...SHAMEFUL

so we can all use ip numbers to find out people ,ok ..lol

Moz said:
so we can all use ip numbers to find out people ,ok ..lol

Is that some kind of pathetic threat?

Sponsored Links
Back