Hole in wall. Need advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All. This is my first post and I’m after some advice. My partner somehow whilst cleaning managed to pull the curtains and hanger off the wall. It’s left a big hole and I’m unsure of how to tackle it. Ordinarily I’d fill it, sand it and paint it but I don’t think filler will be very structurally sound. I will need to re fix the hanger in exactly the same place it came out of as the curtains are made to measure. What product should I use to be able to drill back in too and be strong enough to hold a curtain. I will use longer screw next time. Before I just used the 50mm screws that came with the pole. Any advice would be very welcome.

Attachments

• BA846ED4-D250-42CD-8172-1D81C1269672.jpeg
    BA846ED4-D250-42CD-8172-1D81C1269672.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 222
Sponsored Links
Cheers. I’ll get some tomorrow. I had seen this but was looking for advice as to the best product to use. Would have liked to have used a product that I could get deep in to the hole with. Guess I’ll just have to push it in with a finger.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back