Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Urugauy

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
gone for uruaguay but only as they are the last team i have in the sweepstake! I dont mind who wins apart from spain as ll th teams have played good football and are there as of right and not default (yes i know about the urugauyan handball, but they have been consistently good during the tournament)

Sponsored Links
Not the most excitng of games and those vuvuzelas are annoying as usual!.

Hope I don't hear them again after Sunday! :(

the only reason i hope holland win as my sis in law has them in her works sweep,

gone for uruaguay but only as they are the last team i have in the sweepstake! I dont mind who wins apart from spain as ll th teams have played good football and are there as of right and not default (yes i know about the urugauyan handball, but they have been consistently good during the tournament)

What about Holland, been very lucky this World Cup and have had a few dirty players get away with all sorts!

What about Holland, been very lucky this World Cup and have had a few dirty players get away with all sorts!
I do not think they have played their best football and they do seem to get off lightly with some of the fouls they commit, especially Vom Bommel.
I thought the game was a bit dull, shame the ref didn't add an extra ten minutes on, the dutch looked rattled, lets hope tonight's is a belter!

Sponsored Links
Back