Home Network Patch Panel : How can they be mounted?

I have my network cabinet up in the loft as it was the easy place to wire up from. I have 16 network ports around the house, 13 cables run from the loft in to the built in wardrobe in the main bedroom, in trunking, under the floor to the other bedrooms, two cables run down into the under-stair cupboard and then into the lounge. 3 cables run from the loft in conduit outside the house to the kitchen & outside office. 3 bedrooms have 2 network ports each, 1 bedroom has 4 ports, 1 port in the hall, 2 ports in the lounge, 1 port in the kitchen, & 2 ports in the outside office. In the cabinet is the 16 port patch panel, 16 port switch, ADSL modem, POE block for the wireless AP, & the modulator for the front door camera. The network switch, ADSL modem & POE block are powered via a UPS.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back