Homosexuality

Sponsored Links
I've never believed that homosexuals are born that way, it's just a way of life for oversexed people.
you're telling me that if you can't find yourself a woman/man, you'll happily switch to a man/woman?

I guess if you're hungry enough you'll eat anything....

Sponsored Links
So....The phrase "One man's meat.... is another man's poison".....
is technically flawed. :eek: :D

Now ,,, if they brought out an app (let's call it Girls who are up for it). I'm sure that would catch on in a very big way.
Save all that time eyeing them up in the bars ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Now ,,, if they brought out an app (let's call it Girls who are up for it). I'm sure that would catch on in a very big way.
Save all that time eyeing them up in the bars ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I even have a name for this exciting app. " GUFF" ®,,, Girls Up For Fun. ;) ;) ;)
I could just imagine going into town on Friday nights,,, guffing. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

On the flip side there has to be 'Men Up for Fun'

Friday night 'muffing', anyone?

:rolleyes: oh dear oh dear......the phrase...."in your dreams" springs to mind... :rolleyes:

Is interesting how homosexuality is always linked with sex, never love.
You would never say, "Aww look at those 80 year old hetrosexuals holding hands....i bet they are at it like rabbits"..yet as soon as people view homosexuals their thoughts re-enact the last days of Rome.

Is interesting..yet as soon as people view homosexuals their thoughts re-enact the last days of Rome.

Yup, whenever I walk through Kemp Town in Brighton - I see mad guys in Togas on the fiddle :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back