Homosexual men who have children

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t understand homosexual men who have children from a previous hetereosexual relationship. They must have gone into the heterosexual relationship thinking they might be homosexual, but how can they ‘perform’ with something they aren’t attracted to?

The only reason I can think of is because people say sexuality is not 100% either way, so is it because they are not 100% homosexual, and they managed to suppress the homosexual part for that moment?

Maybe I find this hard to understand because I consider myself 100% hetereosexual and, despite offers, have never had a homosexual experience because I haven’t wanted to or even could do, unlike it seems the majority of my friends when they were younger.

What do you think?

Sponsored Links
I'm sure that there isn't any one answer to that question, we're changing all the time, whats to say that you won't be homosexual one day or maybe you are homosexual already but cannot except it because of all the bigotry surrounding it, maybe you've been brainwashed into thinking its bad and so cannot except it. same thing really :D

Sponsored Links
ninebob
he would have you dancing an apologizing too.....hmm
a sound gayer ...good TOP lad ;)

notb665 said:
how can they ‘perform’ with something they aren’t attracted to?

You've never heard of bi-sexual?

As Rich says, many of us don't know what sexuality we are. It's not always as easy as straight or gay.

I don't know, some sheep, fleece well brushed and a bit of lippy .... err, arrr, coat etc.

I had a bi-sexual experience once.

Pulled a stunning bird in a pub once, next morning she looked like a bloke (fat one at that!).

I read an interesting (but very tongue in cheek) piece about the acceptability of homosexuality being the beginning of the end for the human race. It stated that gay men are usually amongst the most attractive, intelligent and articulate and in days gone by they would marry and knock out a couple of kids "for appearances sake" therefore continuing the good stock.

These days they no longer have to pretend, so they aren't spreading their seed leaving it to troglodyte "hetero's" like me to continue the gene pool...

It was a very witty and believable piece (written by a gay man)

If I could find it I'd post a link (if anyone else knows of it, please share...)

A freand of mine was telling me , he got off with this stunning girl in a club in germany, they got to bed after plenty of pash! and as her started to ''explore'' found a willy!!!! :eek:

Richardp said:
A freand of mine was telling me , he got off with this stunning girl in a club in germany, they got to bed after plenty of pash! and as her started to ''explore'' found a willy!!!! :eek:

ALWAYS check downstairs before going upstairs...

A friend of mine once described sexuality as a continuum. At one end you have people that are 100% homosexual, at the other 100% heterosexual. Some people are 100% at either end and will not move because they have no inclination to do so. Other people (and I think a majority) are closer to one side and others are happy to 'slide' (waiting for jokes!) along the contiuum in either direction if conditions and feelings are right. Society chooses to label these as gay, straight and bi but it is less clear cut than that as has been eluded to in a couple of other posts. By the way I am 100% gay, but I have friends who have been married and also have children from past relationships. This was to please their family and society. Shame really because more people end up hurt than happy that way. Anyway - bit heavy and there is no real answer except for have fun but be safe always!

Sponsored Links
Back