Homosexual men who have children

I sooooo wanted this to be one of joe's ranted anti gay thread an it its still stulz whats going on...doh... lol
joe/slogger=stulz Pffffft ..
an a cowboy on another board told me that ..lol

whatever sex , whoever you fancy just just show respect for them an yourself ..;)

Sponsored Links
notb665 wrote

and, despite offers

Thakfully thats a problem I dont have as Im big, mean and ugly and one bad a@ss mutha f @uk@ka. :cool:

Just think if you went to jail pretty boy the sisters would be lining up at your cell. ;)

Baboonza said:
Thakfully thats a problem I dont have as Im big, mean and ugly and one bad a@ss mutha f @uk@ka. :cool:

Just think if you went to jail pretty boy the sisters would be lining up at your cell. ;)
Just when it was tempting to think that the thread was keeping its head above water and devoid of any really ignorant and socially inept commentary, up pops this primate. :rolleyes:

Balenza said:
notb665 wrote

and, despite offers

yeah lol. I am 6'4'' and weigh 17 stone.

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
Balenza said:
notb665 wrote

and, despite offers

yeah lol. I am 6'4'' and weigh 17 stone.

You must look a sight if your still pretty. :LOL:

Well I am a woman, and I think sexuality can be changing all the time, I used to have a moderate interest in females in my late teens/early 20's but i also had an interest in boys and that was much stronger than with females and I now have zero interest in females sexually and I still do with males, so its a changing thing.
I know 2 gay men who were both married one has 2 lovely adult girls and has been out of the closet for sometime, he simply did not realise he was gay back then and he was sexually attracted to his wife.

If I was propositioned by a gay man I would stick a knife in his gut and ask him how it feels to be penetrated by six inches of steel. ;)

Balenza said:
If I was propositioned by a gay man I would stick a knife in his gut and ask him how it feels to be penetrated by six inches of steel. ;)

Don't you think there is enough violence in the world without coming out with stupid statements like that :rolleyes:

Balenza said:

Freudian slip , me thinks, only 6"......................... ;)

If I was propositioned by a gay man I would stick a knife in his gut and ask him how it feels to be penetrated by six inches of steel.
So you'll be waiting to be stabbed in the gut next time you proposition a woman that doesn't want your advances then.

Sponsored Links
Back