Homosexual men who have children

securespark said:
notb665 said:
how can they ‘perform’ with something they aren’t attracted to?

You've never heard of bi-sexual?

As Rich says, many of us don't know what sexuality we are. It's not always as easy as straight or gay.

You speak for yourself, my rear passage is certainly exit only and I have never even been remotely interested in a fella for anything of that nature, the thought is just too hienous to comprehend.

I have nothing against Gay men, I would accept that nature made them that way and therefore they generally have no choice, in the same way they have legs and arms, but it is simply not for me. Although I have no objection to helping two good looking lesbians investigate their sexuality :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much

I've never been close enough to a man to have sex with him and I'm married and in love with my wife, but things could have been different I'm sure, and anyway, sex isnt always part of a loving relationship.

Richardp said:
Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much

I've never been close enough to a man to have sex with him and I'm married and in love with my wife, but things could have been different I'm sure, and anyway, sex isnt always part of a loving relationship.

Oh I don't know, the Prostitutes love the money they get given! :LOL:

Stulz said:
securespark said:
notb665 said:

As Rich says, many of us don't know what sexuality we are. It's not always as easy as straight or gay.

You speak for yourself, my rear passage is certainly exit only and I have never even been remotely interested in a fella for anything of that nature, the thought is just too hienous to comprehend.

I have nothing against Gay men, I would accept that nature made them that way and therefore they generally have no choice, in the same way they have legs and arms, but it is simply not for me. Although I have no objection to helping two good looking lesbians investigate their sexuality :LOL:

Pathetic. "the thought is just too hienous to comprehend" when men, but for women, suddenly it's more than OK. Why the double standards?

And I repeat: there are plenty of folk in this world who find themselves attracted to both sexes, to a varying degree.

Sponsored Links
BoxBasher said:
I had a bi-sexual experience once.

Pulled a stunning bird in a pub once, next morning she looked like a bloke (fat one at that!).

I read an interesting (but very tongue in cheek) piece about the acceptability of homosexuality being the beginning of the end for the human race. It stated that gay men are usually amongst the most attractive, intelligent and articulate and in days gone by they would marry and knock out a couple of kids "for appearances sake" therefore continuing the good stock.

These days they no longer have to pretend, so they aren't spreading their seed leaving it to troglodyte "hetero's" like me to continue the gene pool...

It was a very witty and believable piece (written by a gay man)

If I could find it I'd post a link (if anyone else knows of it, please share...)

I've been out with my brother and his mates to gay bars a few times, and believe me, there are plenty of ugly gays, but then beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or something. It ain't all about looks, ask my girlfriend.

Stulz said:
the thought is just too hienous to comprehend.

If you believe that you are right, then if a gay man believes that what you do with your wife is to hienous to comprehend, then he must also be right.
Why do you do such hienous things?

I remember chatting to this devout christian Septic on-line once. He was of the opinion that homosexuality was God's way of enforcing 'quality control' over man. If there was something spiritually wrong with a man, the Boss would make him gay so that he couldn't spread his 'spiritual faults' to subsequent generations. :eek:

The attitudes of some of the Southern US states to wards homosexuals is a bit scary tho. On one episode of Wife Swap -USA, a gay couple swapped with an Uber-god squad couple. The local pastor made them promise to not tell the local community in case this sort of 'devilry' caught on! :eek:

Bonkers! :rolleyes:

I've got nowt against homosexual folks at all.

I'm not a gay man, myself but the bloke I'm shagging is.... :LOL:

securespark said:
Stulz said:
securespark said:
notb665 said:

Pathetic. "the thought is just too hienous to comprehend" when men, but for women, suddenly it's more than OK. Why the double standards?

And I repeat: there are plenty of folk in this world who find themselves attracted to both sexes, to a varying degree.

Did you not see the smily face, have you never made a joke on this tipic? And you called my comment pathetic. :D

securespark said:
No. I never joke about topics like this.

With respect, perhaps you should and not take life so seriously, it certainly makes it easier to live..But each to their own.. :LOL:

mmmm

this thread is not nice, not nice at all.

Oops I didnt mean the topic but the way its gone.

Sponsored Links
Back