Homosexual men who have children

Yup,

Like scammel wheel nuts

mountineer.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I'm trying to resist working the words "flange" and "flaps" into a post but I'm not doing very well fighting the urge. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
trazor said:
Richardp said:
Just wait til you see Softus's huge spanner! :LOL:

I presume it was a King Dick........................ ;)

to anyone that is gay I would like to apologies to you for the way we have reduceed this here thread to a school boy pun thread

its all in good fun and I hope you see that

:)

corgiman said:
trazor said:
Richardp said:

to anyone that is gay I would like to apologies to you for the way we have reduceed this here thread to a school boy pun thread

For anyone that does not know, a King Dick was a well known brand of spanner years ago...

corgiman....Mr PC man...... ;) :LOL:

trazor said:
corgiman said:
trazor said:
Richardp said:

For anyone that does not know, a King Dick was a well known brand of spanner years ago...

corgiman....Mr PC man...... ;) :LOL:

lmao not at all

just my niece and my brother are gay, I like them enough not to enjoy making them feel offended thats all

They still make them.

When I worked as a steel erector we calledthem PODGERS :eek:

when i worked as a steel erector King Dick were high quality spanners but a podger was a socket or a ratchet with a spike on the end which you would push through the holes and belt with a hammer to align the bolt-holes before inserting the bolts.

Still got mine in the shed, all spiked.

Used ti fix we the bolt, get your end first was the motto :LOL:

spike on the end which you would push through the holes and belt with a hammer to align the bolt-holes before inserting the bolts.

Thats a drift ;)

The smutty schoolboy humour has actually spilt over from another thread on the plumbing board where we were discussing the joy's of mature conversation until Mr Softus came out with "bum & poo"

I merely followed up with cock & nipple, both of which are legitimate plumbing terms. The joke was continued on this thread and was not meant to cause offence.

If anyone has taken offence then I have to say - toughen up, what are you? Some kind of poof? ;) :LOL:

Please take the final comment in the jovial and cheeky manner in which it is intended.

BoxBasher said:
The smutty schoolboy humour has actually spilt over from another thread on the plumbing board where we were discussing the joy's of mature conversation until Mr Softus came out with "bum & poo"

I merely followed up with cock & nipple, both of which are legitimate plumbing terms. The joke was continued on this thread and was not meant to cause offence.

If anyone has taken offence then I have to say - toughen up, what are you? Some kind of poof? ;) :LOL:

Please take the final comment in the jovial and cheeky manner in which it is intended.

No offence taken Box,,,,,MMMWAAA ;)

Sponsored Links
Back