Homosexual men who have children

Balenza said:
If I was propositioned by a gay man I would stick a knife in his gut and ask him how it feels to be penetrated by six inches of steel. ;)

Tit.

Apart from the fact you are a blatant homophobe, you also require the comfort of a weapon because you are scared of getting beaten up by a "poof"...

Nice one big man! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Balenza said:
If I was propositioned by a gay man I would stick a knife in his gut and ask him how it feels to be penetrated by six inches of steel. ;)
They do say that those who are most scared by homosexuality are those who are most afraid of confronting their own sexuality. I suspect that if you look deep inside you would find something that would surprise you.

If you are 100% certain that you don't have any gay feelings then you would not be worried by someone who is gay.

Mod's must have been tempted to remove that post, I'm glad they didnt, it's good to see the feelings it generated.

I doubt Balenza meant it, we all say stupid things we regret later.

Sponsored Links
I have been propositioned by a gay man once, kinda freaked me about a bit because i had no idea why I gave the impression that I may be gay

that is definatley last time I wear bottomless chaps and a handle bar moustach to my local gay bar!

;)

I am kidding by the way

Having re-read Balenzas post I think it may have been slightly tongue in cheek (i hope). Corgiman - thats the problem we have - nobody wears a badge and there isn't a look that say 'I am gay'. The man must have been very confident to approach you without knowing for certain.

garyslater said:
Having re-read Balenzas post I think it may have been slightly tongue in cheek (i hope). Corgiman - thats the problem we have - nobody wears a badge and there isn't a look that say 'I am gay'. The man must have been very confident to approach you without knowing for certain.

yes and the fact that I am drop dead gorgeous ;)

It did happen once for real as it happens, I blushed said sorry but i was not gay, he got really embrassed but was ok about it, and still brought me a pint, top man

:)

Balenza said:

Balenza doth protest too much, methinks.

corgiman said:
I have been propositioned by a gay man once, kinda freaked me about a bit because i had no idea why I gave the impression that I may be gay

that is definatley last time I wear bottomless chaps and a handle bar moustach to my local gay bar!

;)

I am kidding by the way

:LOL:

I've been in "gay nightclubs" - believe it or not it's a better place to pick up girls because they go there so as not to be hassled by stripy jumpered Stella heads who just wan't to grope and/or fight everyone.

My mate used to DJ in a few as well and I used to help him lug his gear in. I had no problem with anyone propositioning me, it only takes the word's "I'm straight" and you don't get any hassle (although they could tell I was straight because my shoes just didn't go with my outfit... ;) )

Some of the best, most relaxed nights out I've had are in "gay friendly" clubs/bars - because they are completely lacking in aggressive d*ckheads.

BoxBasher said:
I've been in "gay nightclubs" - believe it or not it's a better place to pick up girls because they go there so as not to be hassled by stripy jumpered Stella heads who just wan't to grope and/or fight everyone.

My mate used to DJ in a few as well and I used to help him lug his gear in. I had no problem with anyone propositioning me, it only takes the word's "I'm straight" and you don't get any hassle (although they could tell I was straight because my shoes just didn't go with my outfit... ;) )

Some of the best, most relaxed nights out I've had are in "gay friendly" clubs/bars - because they are completely lacking in aggressive d*ckheads.

sounds good. its a date when are you picking me up :)

I think we've overdone the cock jokes a bit...

Although if you look closely you can see one of my nipples
resize

BoxBasher said:
I think we've overdone the cock jokes a bit...

Although if you look closely sou can see one of my nipples
resize

cold out is it Basher???

lmao

Sponsored Links
Back