Honey well thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
New house got a combi boiler wireless Honeywell thermostat working fine.
I want to have remote access eg hive etc. Any advice or ideas please

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Depends which Honeywell you have they make many, only a few support the app, post a pic of what you have

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
thanks
This works fine and is paired with a rf thing near the boiler. Works fine but I need remote access

hanks
This works fine and is paired with a rf thing near the boiler. Works fine but I need remote access

Thanks

Attachments

• 59330D70-03FF-4457-A9C8-88A47D2C929D.jpeg
    59330D70-03FF-4457-A9C8-88A47D2C929D.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 38
I don’t think that is compatible with the app, so you’d need a new kit altogether. So Hive, Nest, Tado, Honeywell (app compatible) et al.

Thanks
If i buy the hive kit. Can i use the current transmitter that I have near the boiler.

Thanks
If i buy the hive kit. Can i use the current transmitter that I have near the boiler.
No, you can probably use the wiring and that’s it. Honeywell and Hive are not compatible.

Get a honeywell t3r, excellent bit of kit.

I want to have remote access eg hive etc.
The Honeywell T3r does not support remote access

No you will have to use the hive receiver (it is not a transmitter as you call it) , make sure you get the single channel Hive , you will have to swap the backplates and alter the wiring but a very easy job to do

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back