Honeywell Accenta alarm with LED keypad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The problem I have is when I go into zone 2 the part set will not arm it just sounds like it is but just keeps beeping , also I have somehow set the walk test to work even when unset , Any help more than welcome please

Sponsored Links
I found the walk test problem answer in the user manual, Knew I had seen it somewhere, read the installation manual three times looking for it , doomer. I did try several times regarding setting zone 2, but to no avail , same thing each time, enter user code , arming starts, press programme key, buzzer silences, select zone 2, buzzer starts again but just continues sounding without setting the alarm. thanks for the reply though .

sorry I am not following you.

the panel has the option for 3 different sets 1,2 or 3?

a zone beeping when trying to set usually indicates a zone is active, if zone 2 probably a PIR near the keypad???

Sponsored Links
the part set just has the front and back door contacts on it , zone three is not used Zone 1 arms correctly , so I guess I must be missing something .

I have tried to re programme the alarm , But it will not allow me to change the last two settings ie Entry, Exit times when I select item 4 or 5 on the programming mode it just stays as zone 2 led showing and does not go to the 1st LED lighting up to allow me to change the settings , I cannot get zone 2 to arm at all . but after setting up zone 3 for just the front and back door contacts ( the rest excluded ) I can now arm it by opening and closing the final exit door to initiate the arming and I don't know how to alter that. I am wondering if its my lack of knowledge or If I have a faulty unit, it is brand new straight out the box. any advice would be appreciated , thanks in advance

Accenta optima alarm with remote keypad, keypad not responding, power light not glowing on keypad or on main alarm box, have checked fused spur and it is ok, we have power going in to main alarm box bot noting coming out. Can anyone help please

Have you checked the glass fuse next to transformer inside control panel ?

Yes glass fuse seems to be ok, I have only got a neon stew driver, the neon lights on the mains in side and also lights on the other side, have put the neon on the terminals from the two whit wire coming from the transformer and It doesn't light

Yes I thought so, can borrow a meter from work, can the transformer be tested out of the alarm box or does it need to be connected.

Borrowed a voltage tester from work,I am getting 248v going in, live toearth, then across white wire terminals fast beep and 24 v dc light comes and L R lights up , nothing reading on meter screen

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back