Honeywell Galaxy 2-12 C012 - Reset to Factory

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, can anyone help...

I have access to the engineer code 112233 and 1234 now after doing the reset using the method posted below on a previous post on this website:

• Pulled fuse/mains power
• Disconnect Batteries
• Disconnect both tamper wires
• Disconnected all other PIR / BELL / wires on board, and linked 1 piece of wire to create loop to itself in the zone 1 bay on the circuit
• Reconnected Battery and Mains Fuse

tadaaa.

entered code 1234 to silence
then 112233 and it now says engineer mode on display

So now....

How do I now completely flush it to factory defaults, as i want to give the full system (control panels. pirs, door contacts, etc) and install it for my friends house, as i have installed a pyronix v10 myself at my house, so no longer need the honeywell galaxy bits.

As at the moment, it is showing all my PIR zones names, configurations, settings form my house install etc - so wanted to reprogram it from scratch as a new system?

Sponsored Links
Perfect... thanks that worked..

Only thing its now showing:

Status Unset
16 Events (s) - Tamper Zn 1001, 1003 etc
and
Tel Line fail

Also is there an installation / setup manual for the system anywhere for this model?

Sponsored Links
Oh ok found a manual online:

But re:

Status Unset:
16 Events (s) - Tamper Zn 1001, 1003 etc
and
Tel Line fail?

All zones must be linked out with 1k resistors and the panel told it’s not using a phone connection

Ok gotcha - as its an empty circuit board at the moment I thought it was still remembering the old input zones.

You can disable line volts check if no pstn is connected. Menu 56.1.10.

Unused zones can also be programmed as 'spare' in menu 52. Any zone programmed as 'spare' is ignored by the system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back