Honeywell galaxy flex software

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

hopefully someone can give me an answer to this question. Am looking to see if the is a programming software for the flex

main thing am looking for is I have wireless fobs that say they can have the buttons changed from default to user needs in the programming software but doesn’t say what to use?

also would be really nice to back up the alarm panels setting in case of failure

I have a Ethernet card to allow me remote access setting and un-setting so that’s covered is the programming I can get my head around?

Seems to show in the flex documents a black usb lead that I would think would connect to the panels micro port back to pc?

all I can seem to find is outdated documents

many thanks
Chris

Sponsored Links
There is the Galaxy remote service suite - RSS Windows application. Unfortunately, it's around £900 and is aimed at installers.

The fob functions aren't programmable beyond one button being able to control an output. The docs are misleading.

With Ethernet, you can use Honeywell GX app or Selfmon app / services to remote control or monitor your system.

Thank you for the information, worse case it’s a fresh program of the panel not worth the price for a end user.

Can you change what output the fobs control without the software as for £900 happy with the default settings

thanks again for the info

Sponsored Links
I have an TCPA2B fob and thought I could change the buttons from the default PA to set and unset the system. Not sure if the instructions are just not clear like you have said or it’s me

I don't think you can change the PA fobs to do that.

As part of its home automation capability, the selfmon virtualisation module allows the fobs (or any other galaxy RF device) to be read to MQTT, so you can then route the button press to do something else. This does require something like a Raspberry Pi running an MQTT broker and Node Red or Home Assistant Etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back