Honeywell Galaxy Permanantly active siren trigger?

try reading the post instead of inflating your head. and explain why the trig output is still active.

Sponsored Links
Try knowing about the panel, it has been either wired wrong ( most probable as stated) or the programming been played with.
Either way the panel is not at fault.

The next question will be why does the code not work when he opens the door, and has to wait 30 seconds until the code is accepted.

Your good, but not that good I`m afraid.

PS the bell has a "bell" sign, the strobe a "flashing symbol" the rest is easy enough. I think its to assist Aunty Dosey blokes. Rest of us know it backwards.

well you have just answered what i said as the outputs on the galaxy 1003 for bell trip may have been programmed to on which you would use if you where fitting an scb eg aritech sounder negative removed to activate.

Sponsored Links
Wooohooo !! Someone else that wants to join in the biggest online penis competition.

Thought it had been quiet round here.

well you have just answered what i said as the outputs on the galaxy 1003 for bell trip may have been programmed to on which you would use if you where fitting an scb eg aritech sounder negative removed to activate.

As I said, wired incorrectly or programming played with. A SCB will run from a neg APPLIED trigger as well a ................if you don't know this you should not be "playing" with serious systems.
You should get out more, use more panels. Fix them. Work on them.
As for the penis comp, certain "members" here are in the lead. With no help from myself.

not an ARITECH old school sounder, most modern bell boxes with the scb jumper work as per a normal bell box with a negative applied SO GET YOUR FACTS CORRECTED thats how much you know...........

We are not talking about a old skool item are we? Not with a brand new Galaxy panel I would have thought. He sued the strobe output which is a neg applied. Thus the programming was incorrect or there was a wiring issue. As it comes standard as a neg applied it was played with or faulty (Can happen) anothers advise on checking the polarity and setting was correct so the thread was left alone, then of course we have the hijackers again making no relevant suggestions.
Try sticking to the question in hand not what you did 15 years ago.

Perhaps the OP would kindly say what SCB he is using, would have been handy from the start. And to have said HOW the output was operating.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back