Honeywell S plan woes #2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"I am still worried about the other upstairs room stat though. I am correct in thinking that by connecting it to No.4 as per the other one, this stat will fire up the zone valve for that floor without conflicting the otehr zone vale? I guess thats the whole idea of individual stats, but I thought I'd ask! "

I mentioned this one before, but aside from that, can I still connect an upper floors heating to the S plan circuit? I used to have two boilers, and would now like to run the enrite house on the one boiler. [The upper floor had a totally independent fully pumped, vented, with DHW system, but its pipework, flow & return, was connected to its own boiler, which stood right next door to where the original one & the new one stands] I have connected the flow & return cvalves into the exisiting flow & returns that serviced the original downstairs system, but are still able to be shut off, using gate valves. Ideally, I would like to use a zone valve perhaps & link the existing upstairs room stat to that, so all 3 floors can be individually controlled.

As always, thanks for any advice!

Sponsored Links
Why start a new topic? This is a continuation of your original topic.

You will get more help if you ask this question in your original topic as you have given essential info there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back