Honeywell ST9400C programmer

Some programmers are a bit flaky, the ST9400 has had a problem or two over it's life but remains one of the easiest to use.

It is unrealistic to expect products to last forever and this unit you have could, if memory serves correctly, be up to 10 years old.

If it is under 5yrs old you might like to email Honeywell and ask if they can swap it out, as under EU law, products are meant to be fit for purpose and with items such as yours, 5yrs is generally considered to be fit.

Sponsored Links
Thank you for the information it is something I never knew. My system was put in by very reputable company in January 2010. So it just escaped the 5 yr. rule by 6 months.

I not denying that the programmer is a good one just the way it collapsed on switching of the power and then restarting the system.

Thank you Simond

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back