Hope for the Sub ?

Irrelevant.
It is, and I apologise for saying your a liar given the shades of grey we are subjected to by the msm. It was the context of your comment to JM which made me give rise to your comment.

Sponsored Links
Because Bozo is an entitled, petulant tw@t. Always has been so too.
Very much like Neil in that respect then, a case of when two worlds collide.
Portillo on this week BBC used to be the voice of reason much to the chagrin of Neil and when that got pulled his stint at GB news ended in tears.
Now he has become a poor substitute as a journalist writing in the mail and a politics program on channel 4 watched by two men and a dog.

Because Bozo is an entitled, petulant tw@t. Always has been so too.

Plenty more of these, is your care to look.
I hold no torch for Boris if your under some misapprehension that I am.
He like the majority in the HoC are oxygen thieves in my book.

Sponsored Links
It's irrelevant. Boris is a liar and he's been sacked from multiple jobs - is more the point.

Scum.
He famously broke his promise not to go into politics whilst he was the editor of the Spectator.

Thanks for sharing, so it looks like as everyone predicted the Carbon shell imploded. I would hazard a guess that sub porthole window that is missing was also blown out along with the titanium end caps when the Carbon shell imploded.
Still believe there could be a chance of recovering phone debris and perhaps memory etc we shall see, these were very wealthy men i'm sure there is a thorough scan going on.

Apparently there are presumed 'human remains' in the recovered wreckage. They all knew what they were getting in to but the only one I feel really sorry for is the young lad. He didn’t want to go but only did it to please his dad. :(

Last edited:
That's not what his mother said, she said her husband and son both wanted to do it for a long time and the lad took a Rubik's cube down so that he could film himself solving it down at the wreck site. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I hope somebody can explain this. Why would the vessel being more buoyant make the costs of ballast cheaper? I've always struggled with this sort of thing. I still don't really know what displacement is :ROFLMAO:

https://www.insider.com/titan-carbon-fiber-hull-designed-made-6-week-deadline-report-2023-6

Commenting on the decision in 2017, Rush told TechCrunch that "everyone said you couldn't build with this with carbon fiber," adding that he had done so anyway, with the choice of using a more buoyant material significantly reducing costs associated with ballast.

Sponsored Links
Back