hose pipe and kitchen taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my kitchen is on the front of the house and dont have access to an outside tap,

so im going just put the hose on the kitchen tap, (only for cleaning the car and stuff)

trouble is my kitchen taps are like this
0000005059775_ts1_1_x.jpg

was just wondering where cud i find a hose attachment to fit a tap like that.

many thx
all help appreciated
cheers
regards
rich

Sponsored Links
How about a Garden Tap Kit instead? Not a bad price and the problem with these hose attachment, it may squirt out water or flood the kitchen without you knowing.

well the tap would have to be on the front of the house, and dont really want it on the front, so a hose attachment on the tap is my only option, do u no what type of attachment il need and where to get it from? would like to try it, if it floods my kitchen il take it back

thx for ur reply

hozelock do a multi tap connector for about £7.00, just what you're looking for.
works quite well too.

Sponsored Links
if masona was sat next to me, and would enrich me, as to how he spirits the blue writing, site access, thingy, then i would.
but you'll just have to google it with a "hozelock" prefix.

noseall said:
if masona was sat next to me, and would enrich me, as to how he spirits the blue writing, site access, thingy, then i would.
Quite easy ;)

Right click the picture you want to use, scroll down and click on Properties,
copy & paste the URL address which is this one http://www.hozelock.com/images/items/thumbnail/2177t.jpg

Then press [img ] at the top tool menu, copy & paste the URL address here then click the img again which will give you this [/img]

2177t.jpg

don't do it! not unless your supply pipe to your sink is fitted with backflow protection, otherwise your contravening water regs.

noseall said:
but you'll just have to google it with a "hozelock" prefix.

see this and note my signature :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back