Hot Tub Identification????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everybody,

I have recently acquired a 5/6 seater Hot Tub but without any of the accompanying paperwork. The only identifyable info appears on the remote control, this is "Model:GD-3002(3)".

Could somebody please provide me with the manufacturers name etc so i can acquire the relevant paperwork.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
There should be a removeable panel somewhere with pumps inside it and you may find more information, normally a small plate highlighting the manufacter model

Thanks,

Had a quick look inside the removable panel as suggested, nothing obvious inside, any other ideas?

Ta.

google the model number under hot tubs perhaps?

Sponsored Links
hI,

I've tried googling the model number but to no avail. I have since been informed (by ringing local hot tub dealers) its a hot tub manufactured in China and to be very wary of the workmanship undertaken during manufacture.

The tub has been advertised on ebay by a seller in France, he is currently not selling anything. I am still unsure of the manufacturer.

Has anybody experienced problems with these 'so-called' cheap imports or are the local dealers protecting and promoting their more expensive tubs?

TIA.

did a google searchfor you
gd-3002 got foshan gao check it out
ps: your id search came up under diynot.com
hope this is what you want,d

Hey Deano,
I bought a spa on ebay in July 2007 and it has a remote control with the model no GD 3002(3).
I understood it was chinese manufactured and have been looking through an access panel I had to cut myself, There are circuit diagrams in English, but with Chinese writing on them, I assume it was the technician that assembled it's signature. Anyway, my problem is that the control panel on the top of the spa is cracked and has water damage, did you have any joy with your problem, I also have discovered that I have the owner's manual for the pump if that is of any use to you.
Regards
Lawrie

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back