hot water problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone some water got into my ferroli optimax 25 c and blew the 2 amp fuse inside i dried it of and replaced the fuse turned it on and it fired up c heating working fine but hot water not working. opened the diverter to check the wee motor its workin fine. should this motor stop when hot water is on to let the valve open :confused:could it be a faulty cvbc

Sponsored Links
What exactly got wet? electricity and water don't get on very well together, so what got wet is probably deceased, dead, no more, an Ex-Component!! :LOL:

there was water i the main curcuit board it blew the fuse insidei changed it.its a ferroli omptimax 25 c if theres a fault it should flash a fault id code but doesnt.the ch workin and i can turn the divertin valve by hand and then hot water works could it be the motorized valve :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
everything else working clock,programmer.it even fires up when the hot tap is turned on .the head of diverter turns brings the arm over to b position when powered up.should the arm go to A POSITION when hot water is operating :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back