How are people finding getting their booster jab?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you'd like to elucidate?

I'll informed / sucked in generally or knows he wasn't so anything he posts may not relate to what he actually thinks.

Better add an odd choice for an avatar.

Sponsored Links

Wrong

There are many thousands of these people dying because they prefer to choose the option leading to the greatest chances of death.

What led you to choose that option?

What led you to choose that option?
The hilarious thing is, the antivaxxers claim to be individual thinkers whilst ignoring and pillorying the MSM. In reality they astonishingly choose to believe quack websites, charlatans, liars and thickos.

There have been a few of these "vehement anti-vaxxer dies of covid" stories lately. It follows the pattern of the scaremongering we've seen these past 2 years. What the stories don't mention is that there is no proof that the deceased would have lived if he had had the vaccine; and of course the stories are based on the huge assumption that the death was due to covid anyway.

The subreddit Herman Cain awards is not a few anti vaxxer stories, it’s a thread with many hundreds of anti vaxxers getting ill or dying.

Neither is it scaremongering, it’s factual

I'll informed / sucked in generally or knows he wasn't so anything he posts may not relate to what he actually thinks.

Better add an odd choice for an avatar.
I think I understand, the racist - Enoch Powell connection.

The hilarious thing is, the antivaxxers claim to be individual thinkers whilst ignoring and pillorying the MSM. In reality they astonishingly choose to believe quack websites, charlatans, liars and thickos.

There is nothing 'individual' or 'free thinking' about them, if they were the would easily see through the stupid anti-vaxx hype.

Sponsored Links
Back