How are people finding getting their booster jab?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve had mine my wife is having hers tomorrow -Sussex

However I’ve heard some areas are struggling to get them - something to do with vaccine centres not getting central govt delivery protocols and or vaccines (this is a govt criticism at all).

Sponsored Links
I'm booked in for next week in Essex, got the appointment easy

Sponsored Links
Cornwall - plenty of fresh food produce, plenty of pasties, plenty of vaccines and boosters, and according to my single friends, plenty of fish.

I was due to get mine on November 19th but I just walked the centre and got it around the 10th which was handy as I had a trip to Spain on the 22nd. This last fortnight I've been getting reminders to book it. I might go again for a top up. :sneaky:

No dramas here in Staffs although it was the Pfizer booster, whereas the first two were AZ.

I had AZ for the first 2. Need to have an AZ booster, but they are like RHSto find.

Because I have an histoire of anaphylaxis avec IM jabs and apparemment the risk is less with AZ.

No problem booking here, Lincolnshire. Effectively have a choice of Moderna or Pfizer depending on which of the nearby vaccination centres I choose. Going for Pfizer tomorrow to boost the two previous AZ jabs.

No dramas here in Staffs although it was the Pfizer booster, whereas the first two were AZ.
I thought they were only giving Pfizer and Moderna as the boosters. I think mix 'n' match is best. I've had AZ with Pfizer booster. Next time I'll be looking for Moderna. :)

Had a text from the medical center, rang them, booked in and had the booster all inside 24 hours in October. No Prob's (apart for the Anti's blocking the entrances to the medical center).

Sponsored Links
Back