How are people finding getting their booster jab?

Where have you all got your jab? (I don’t mean on the body)

I booked the first online and went to a vaccine centre.

the other 2 have been done at my local doctors surgery - which is really well organised, in and out in a few mins…..unless you have to do the Pfizer wait.

Sponsored Links
I had my booster at the local library. I took my mum to a pharmacy for hers and she had her flu jab at the same time.

Wife and I waited in line at a walk in centre, about an hours wait.

One good thing about this thread, the nutters shouldn't reply.

Az followed by Pfizer booster for me. The first two at my GP, the second at a walk in center as my GP didn't have the space for the Pfizer waiting period.

Sponsored Links
Local surgery a few weeks back, which has it down to a slick business. They revised my original appointment, to a week later, because of late vaccine delivery. Wendy was due her's, but she also had a pneumonia jab appointment within seven days so now her booster is put back to January.

Two AZ doses at the local GP surgery. Booster at a local sports centre because I know that they use Pfizer and that's my preference for the booster.

First one at an out-of-town NHS pharmacy (an odd place, large building and large lorry park round the back to accomodate a dozen refrigerated trailers, but very very small public access area for dispensing, and small customer car park at the front), set back from the road and hidden by trees. Might be an unsigned mortuary.

Second one at a church hall in nearby village

Booster at small high-street chemist

I have heard other people say that also. However, I have never seen it from an official source, have you?

I checked my online GPS record for the Pz 1 and 2 and compared it to my online appointment details, noticed the jab details were not the same and asked if there was a difference once at the appointment - they confirmed it was different.

I checked my online GPS record for the Pz 1 and 2 and compared it to my online appointment details, noticed the jab details were not the same and asked if there was a difference once at the appointment - they confirmed it was different.
Strange, all my searches online say that it is the same formulation. For example from https://www.bhf.org.uk/informations...and-your-health/covid-booster-vaccine#updated which was updated yesterday:

Is the booster jab an updated vaccine?
No, the vaccines being used as boosters have not changed or been updated. Studies have shown that a booster dose of the original vaccine offers very high levels of protection against Covid-19, including the Delta variant.

I'm not bothered anyway, they can stick whatever formula they think is appropriate in me, my medical knowledge is far less than the people recommending the booster jabs.

Had phone call with an appointment time. Rather precisely timed from the initial Az doses.

One problem with that and the initial doses. Calls asked for my wife so I say you do know that there are 2 of us here due them. Oh they say. Same with the booster.

Pf for the booster. I asked about that as heard it could be Moderna. I was told all boosters in England would be Pf.

got a letter for my booster , phoned them to say I haven’t had a jab yet . They said ok we can book you in now. I said nah your all right thanks. :LOL::LOL::LOL:.
And that’s how tedious your convo is:LOL:.

Sponsored Links
Back