How are people finding getting their booster jab?

Sponsored Links
I had my booster last weekend.
No issues with 1&2 but the booster had me on the sofa all weekend.
Not I’ll just knackered.
Same with a colleague - so doubt it was just a coincidence

Sponsored Links
please leave an envelope with your next of kin, with your userid and password, so they can let us know if anything happens.

Had phone call with an appointment time. Rather precisely timed from the initial Az doses.

Personal experience - They give a precise calculated time, so they are spaced out reasonably, but you can just turn up and join the queue and you will be dealt with when you get to the front of the queue.

got a letter for my booster , phoned them to say I haven’t had a jab yet . They said ok we can book you in now. I said nah your all right thanks. :LOL::LOL::LOL:.
And that’s how tedious your convo is:LOL:.

You don’t need a vaccine, I saw an alternative on Facebook:

cover yourself from head to toe in a poultice made from garlic and rotting fish heads - and you won’t catch Covid from anybody.

Personal experience - They give a precise calculated time, so they are spaced out reasonably, but you can just turn up and join the queue and you will be dealt with when you get to the front of the queue.
When I joined a long queue for the booster, they asked if I had an appointment. When I said I hadn't, they took me out and put me in a shorter queue. Great, I thought but they were letting 6 from the booked queue in for every one in the unbooked queue. Still only meant a ten minute wait though.

I misread the date and turned up 24 hours early for my second jab.
Luckily they just wrote my name in with biro

You don’t need a vaccine, I saw an alternative on Facebook:

cover yourself from head to toe in a poultice made from garlic and rotting fish heads - and you won’t catch Covid from anybody.
nutter alert

My experience of getting the vaccine is that the system is very well organised indeed.

I don’t know if all doctors surgeries do the same, but I get a text for the jab, I book it online, I get a confirmation, I get a text reminder, then I turn up and the waiting time is literally 5 mins.

The NHS and all the volunteers are doing a brilliant job.

got a letter for my booster , phoned them to say I haven’t had a jab yet . They said ok we can book you in now. I said nah your all right thanks. :LOL::LOL::LOL:.
And that’s how tedious your convo is:LOL:.

The vaccine is saving lives, I am just grateful my family and myself are vaccinated against this virus.

Its is a shame for you, that you don’t feel the same way.
What do the rest of your family think

Sponsored Links
Back