How Do I Install Hob and Oven on Cooker Radial?

You would think, wouldn't you, given the number of separate oven/hob installations taking place, that the time was right for a CCU with the existing big switch for the hob, and two fused outlets, one for the oven, and one for the extractor hood.

Supply terminals capable of taking 10mm², separate suitably sized load terminals for each load.

Can't believe it wouldn't fit into the same size as the existing CCU-with-socket accessory.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
You would think, wouldn't you, given the number of separate oven/hob installations taking place, that the time was right for a CCU with the existing big switch for the hob, and two fused outlets, one for the oven, and one for the extractor hood.

Supply terminals capable of taking 10mm², separate suitably sized load terminals for each load.

Can't believe it wouldn't fit into the same size as the existing CCU-with-socket accessory.
I agree this would be an excellent idea and I have no idea why it hasn't been done. It's easy to visulalise what it might look like:

cooker.JPG

The design could be tidied up, I concede - but the concept is there...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back