How Do I Plumb This Sink In? [Pic]

Sponsored Links
Is it necessary to put some type of washer under the top part of the strainer because the sink didn't come with one?

XhoVyLo.jpg

Guys on youtube using plumbers mait which I have lying around somewhere

Last edited:
Do I have permission from plumbing forum to weld it down like this?

FtIZPr0.jpg

aKEz3BP.jpg

Pushed a new pipe through the wall.

Sponsored Links
Hurrahs... by Jove, methinks thou hast grasped the bullocks horns! Lest that dishwasher hose prevails and kicks thee harshly in the hindquarters !!

Hasten next to avail butchery upon aforementioned back panel and shelf with the tools of a carpentry nature and ‘‘tis job done :D

Pipework is spot on, feel free to glue it, (if you haven't already!)
Dishwasher hose needs looping up so it comes down to the spigot on the trap.
A little Plumbers Mait on the waste wont hurt anything, needs some sort of seal there to stop the sink leaking its contents when the plug is in.
Old redundant waste needs removing, and hole making good. (Know of one Kitchen fitter who left an old dishwasher waste in situ, blocking it from view with a cupboard. Customer was then complaining of a bad smell in the kitchen....)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back