How do I wire this 2 port valve into system?

Just for the uneducated and hard of understanding. Here is a nice pretty drawing for you. Now let me explain. The live, neutral and earth from the spur to the boiler and programmer are all connected. No one gives a flying one whether they are connected at the boiler, the programmer the spur, or maybe you want to make a feature wiring block in the hallway. really doesn't matter. Never heard so much garbage in my life
View media item 11483

Mickyg, top man. Tried, tested and working. Just what I was looking for. Many thanks to everyone for their input too. Hope you're all still friends!

Of course we are :cool:

Just remember you have no fuse protection on the PCB now.

I think :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The live is wired directly into the pcb, it is not interupted by the switch, you are clearly mistaken. Please post video as requested, like I said I could do with a laugh.
clearly common sense is not your thing icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
really mate, think about what your writing, its almost laughable.

edit: Please read and repeat the 2nd warning message at the top of Page 23 of the Vaillant ecotec service manual

Suggest you read the manual again and again till it makes sense. Termination at L and N is cable termination. ON/ OFF switch COMES AFTER termination L and N, therefore it cannot control what comes before. Clearly you are wiring controls based on flawed understanding. Get your video camera out like you say above

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back