How is this equality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a sure indication that your brain was never functioning, because you made a claim, but cannot explain it, and you want me to find a reason for your assertion.
I do hope you don't behave like this in your professional capacity.
No to mention that you've descended into insults because your incapable of explaining the reasons for your decisions.

No I can explain it, I just like to see you get knotted up himmy.

The reasons are quite simple, and specific to public rest rooms.

I'm not going to explain something that's very simple to you when the answers are clear.

Why would they have cubicles that aren't full height for many many decades, especially as modern technology enables peeping toms to do much more peeping more covertly.

If it was as simple as just making full height walls and doors they would have done it by now.

One reason is for ventilation...

Sponsored Links
Let me remind you what I actually said:
A great many women believe that they are entitled to "women only" spaces, including changing rooms, showers, toilets and prison cells..
There is considerable resistance when they find a person with his cock out in such places.
And let me remind you what I said:
A great many people believe a great many things. It doesn't make it right.
Vinty believes there are designated points of entry into UK for asylum seekers, it doesn't make him right.
Transam believes he's a panda, it doesn't make him right.
If they are unisex toilets and someone is flashing in public, they are committing an offence and should be dealt with appropriately.
I'm sure that the average male would offer considerable resistance to someone flashing in public.

And you don't agree that women have such an entitlement.
If you can deduce from my comment that I think women should not have their rights respected, then you're deluding yourself.
What I have consistently said is that we are all entitled to our rights, but when those rights conflict with others' rights, then a sensible and equitable solution is needed, because there is no hierarchy of rights. Either we are all entitled to our rights, or in cases of conflict of rights, none of us are. Or a sensible and equitable solution is found to allow a reasonable entitlement of rights of both groups.
Now what you are skirting around is that, in your opinion women should be entitled to women only changing rooms, showers and toilets. We are all entitled to privacy in changing rooms, showers and toilets, it isn't just the preserve of women. Privacy is not limited to women's rights.
If prisons are incapable of providing single sex prison cells, then there is a problem with the prisons.

I guess you must be a TRA.
You can call me what you like, everyone else does. It's a habit that the average poster on here adopts, assigning names and roles to others as some kind of insult. All it demonstrates is fragility of their argument.[/QUOTE]

No I can explain it, I just like to see you get knotted up himmy.

The reasons are quite simple, and specific to public rest rooms.

I'm not going to explain something that's very simple to you when the answers are clear.
Go on then explain, if it's so simple. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Prove how simple I am that I can't think of the reason, but you can. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why would they have cubicles that aren't full height for many many decades, especially as modern technology enables peeping toms to do much more peeping more covertly.
Cost. simple.
Could you not work out that one? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If it was as simple as just making full height walls and doors they would have done it by now.

One reason is for ventilation...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have you never used the toilets in a typical Victorian building where the cubicle walls are built of brick to the full height, from floor to ceiling?
Ventilation? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Is that the best reason you could think of for why cubicle walls are not full height? Clearly I'm discussing with a numbskull.
Do you think that ventilation cannot be implemented from the ceiling? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

we are all entitled to our rights, but when those rights conflict with others' rights, then a sensible and equitable solution is needed, because there is no hierarchy of rights

So who has the right to use a women's only changing room?

Women?

Or people who are not women?

Sponsored Links
Go on then explain, if it's so simple. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Prove how simple I am that I can't think of the reason, but you can. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cost. simple.
Could you not work out that one? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have you never used the toilets in a typical Victorian building where the cubicle walls are built of brick to the full height, from floor to ceiling?
Ventilation? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Is that the best reason you could think of for why cubicle walls are not full height? Clearly I'm discussing with a numbskull.
Do you think that ventilation cannot be implemented from the ceiling? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keep going himmy...

Only numbskull here is you and it seems that the majority of this forum agree.

As I said before I expected more from a retired teacher... Though good job you are retired from your postings you must have made the students you taught more stupid.. although that's supposing you were telling the truth previously, you tell so many lies its hard to know what's true.

I'm surprised the mods on the forum are too dense to realise who you are, everyone else seems to have worked it out already..

So who has the right to use a women's only changing room?

Women?

Or people who are not women?

You won't get an answer, it will be rather long winded with many twists and turns and will ultimately end with a politicians answer which means it won't be an answer at all.

I think angel/himmy/captian/scarlet/Bobby d personally taught Boris Johnson on how to answer questions and tell lies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back