How is this equality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it alright to mock and dismiss Transam identifying as a panda but not if he identified as a woman?

Please explain the difference.
Simple, he was acting as the forum clown, and it suited him.
His two black eyes matched his dirty finger nails.

Sponsored Links
Hope this helps.

23476_big.jpg

e03d5b812b2734826f76960eca5b5541.jpg
Not sure, which one is transam?

Sponsored Links
How come we're on page 6 and RACISM has not been mentioned yet???
Is Captain Himmy Scarlett new found identity not keen on it???

then I suggest you consider your sensitivity.

Says the the most sensitive bed wetter on this forum ....

The reason being is that you don't know who or where pedo Pete is hiding and if a 10 year old (though TBF this could be the case for any age of girl/ woman)goes to the loo on her own and some dirty little scroat pedo decides to slide his camera phone under the cubicle, chances are they wouldn't know it's happened.

By having unisex toilets it would be like giving a fat kid free access to a sweet shop.

It's morally repugnant.

Unisex toilets only work if each toilet is seperate similar to site toilets.

This isn't a practical solution in a number of venues.

Last edited:
You having trouble reading again? Someone else used to be like that.
It is you having trouble reading again!
I explained why it is OK to mock transam and his species dysphoria, repeated below:
Simple, he was acting as the forum clown, and it suited him.
His two black eyes matched his dirty finger nails.
Now if you're having trouble explaining yourself, and you really meant to write, you don't like my explanation, then the problem is yours, not mine.
Of course, if you believe that transam really is suffering from species dysphoria, and he genuinely believes he is a panda, perhaps you could offer him some bamboo shoots,(sorry, typo), advice.

The reason being is that you don't know who or where pedo Pete is hiding and if a 10 year old (though TBF this could be the case for any age of girl/ woman)goes to the loo on her own and some dirty little scroat pedo decides to slide his camera phone under the cubicle, chances are they wouldn't know it's happened.

By having unisex toilets it would be like giving a fat kid free access to a sweet shop.

It's morally repugnant.

Unisex toilets only work if each toilet is seperate similar to site toilets.

This isn't a practical solution in a number of venues.
Are you telling me that it is not possible to have doors on cubicles that reach to the floor?
All the toilet doors in all the houses that I have ever visited had doors that reached to the floor, and it wasn't possible to slide a camera under them.
But to be honest, I never tried it.

Are you telling me that it is not possible to have doors on cubicles that reach to the floor?
All the toilet doors in all the houses that I have ever visited had doors that reached to the floor, and it wasn't possible to slide a camera under them.

There's an oxymoron in here somewhere.

Why are you checking all the toilet doors as to whether or not you can slide a camera in there somehow???

How is it even in your head?

As this is a diy forum, I'm going nuts and say something about...DIY.
Doors in pubs and public toilets don't reach the floor because otherwise they would need changing every 6 months.
I know a pub that used to have cubicles with full length doors.
The third time in 2 years we went to change them, the landlord finally agreed to just chop 4 inches off the bottom.
Those doors were still there when the pub shut for good at the beginning of the Covid religion.

There is very clear and obvious reasons why in public toilets they don't go right to the floor.

You cannot compare domestic with commercial.

I'll let your narrow mind try and figure out why that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back