How is this equality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no benefit to trans ing into a panda imo

Total waste of time tbh makes u laugh I am supposed to take that Karen White transition seriously

but transitioning into a panda is not o_O:confused:

Sponsored Links
If there are cubicles, they are unisex cubicles.
If you don't like your niece near to men who are washing their hands, then I suggest you consider your sensitivity.
I'll end on this with you as we'll never reach common ground.

There are many reasons why females young and old might not want to enter a toilet area that's unisex, regardless of whether or not the doors fully enclose the frame. Come to that, it could also make some males uncomfortable. If you need that explained further and/or think that scenario doesn't exist, you're at best naïve.

The reason being is that you don't know who or where pedo Pete is hiding and if a 10 year old (though TBF this could be the case for any age of girl/ woman)goes to the loo on her own and some dirty little scroat pedo decides to slide his camera phone under the cubicle, chances are they wouldn't know it's happened.

Why are you checking all the toilet doors as to whether or not you can slide a camera in there somehow???

How is it even in your head?
You're asking the wrong person, try asking sxturbo, it was his idea.

As this is a diy forum, I'm going nuts and say something about...DIY.
Doors in pubs and public toilets don't reach the floor because otherwise they would need changing every 6 months.
I know a pub that used to have cubicles with full length doors.
The third time in 2 years we went to change them, the landlord finally agreed to just chop 4 inches off the bottom.
Those doors were still there when the pub shut for good at the beginning of the Covid religion.

There is very clear and obvious reasons why in public toilets they don't go right to the floor.

You cannot compare domestic with commercial.

I'll let your narrow mind try and figure out why that is...
I assume you are tradespeople, and you can't come up with a solution for the doors rotting at the bottom?
Are you for real?
Do you see any gaps at the bottom of the some of the cubicle walls, the wash basin vanity units, the urinal backs, etc?

I have used many toilets, where there was only one toilet, it doubled as a unisex/disabled toilet.
The world can legislate for public places to provide disabled toilets, but it can't cope with unisex toilets?

As DIYers, (and I assume you're tradespeople), you obviously have an attitude of finding a reason why something cannot be done, rather than looking for solutions.
Just like Vinty and Andy11, make up your mind with your bigoted head on, then look for reasons to justify your bigotry.

Sponsored Links
As I said it not just about stopping the doors from rotting...

Use that tiny brain of yours and work it out..

There are many reasons why females young and old might not want to enter a toilet area that's unisex, regardless of whether or not the doors fully enclose the frame. Come to that, it could also make some males uncomfortable. If you need that explained further and/or think that scenario doesn't exist, you're at best naïve.
You mean society has hyper-sensitised toileting?
Have you ever been to a camp site where the shower blocks are unisex? You go into the cubicle, strip naked, shower, dry yourself, dress in clean clothes and exit the cubicle.
Ever been in in HMO and there is one bathroom, and one toilet?
Ever been in student accommodation where bathrooms and toilets are unisex?
Just like sxturbo and jonny2007, you are desperately scratching around for reasons to avoid doing something, and justifying your prejudice, rather than looking for solutions.

As I said it not just about stopping the doors from rotting...

Use that tiny brain of yours and work it out..
Then what else is it about? We've fixed your camera worries.
In fact with unisex hand washing areas, we can now have CCTV in those areas.

Keep thinking ..
You need to keep thinking, because you can't think of a reason so far.
You claim there is a reason for your reticence, and you want me to think of a reason for it? Are you for real?

You need to keep thinking, because you can't think of a reason so far.
You claim there is a reason for your reticence, and you want me to think of a reason for it? Are you for real?

Have a Google tiny brain... Surely you can't be that stupid?

I'd have expected more from a retired teacher to be honest.

There was no benefit to trans ing into a panda imo

but transitioning into a panda is not o_O:confused:
So you transitioned into a panda, then decided it wasn't really you, then transitioned back again?
Was it the diet, the clothes, the black eyes, the constant attention, the lack of suitable mates, the loss of your driving licence, the pre-arranged sex partners, the loss of freedom?
Did you not give it some thought first? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have a Google tiny brain... Surely you can't be that stupid?

I'd have expected more from a retired teacher to be honest.
That's a sure indication that your brain was never functioning, because you made a claim, but cannot explain it, and you want me to find a reason for your assertion.
I do hope you don't behave like this in your professional capacity.
No to mention that you've descended into insults because your incapable of explaining the reasons for your decisions.

You mean society has hyper-sensitised toileting?
Have you ever been to a camp site where the shower blocks are unisex? You go into the cubicle, strip naked, shower, dry yourself, dress in clean clothes and exit the cubicle.
Ever been in in HMO and there is one bathroom, and one toilet?
Ever been in student accommodation where bathrooms and toilets are unisex?
Just like sxturbo and jonny2007, you are desperately scratching around for reasons to avoid doing something, and justifying your prejudice, rather than looking for solutions.
Captain Scarlett, your medications!

Let me remind you what I actually said:

A great many women believe that they are entitled to "women only" spaces, including changing rooms, showers, toilets and prison cells.

There is considerable resistance when they find a person with his cock out in such places.

And you don't agree that women have such an entitlement.

I guess you must be a TRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back