How is this equality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fine where toilets are single person use only, however in many places they're not. I'll use the example again, and I appreciate it's increasingly not considered right to hold this view, I wouldn't want my young niece (in a restaurant for example) to use a toilet where a person that's essentially a man (e.g. just starting their trans journey) might also be present, or is maybe just someone experimenting with the whole concept who never fully transitions.
Then make all toilets unisex, then the situation never arises.
When we have visitors to the house, if they want to use the toilet, they don't ask where are the men's or the women's. And they're not expected to choose one or the other.

Sponsored Links
I respect your view more than I respect the views of the people who say that it is ok for people to identify as anything they feel like when they get up in the morning.
I appreciate that it's not considered right to hold this view but hey ho.
Transam can't help it if he believes he's a panda.

TRAs will tell you that any man becomes a woman if he utters the words "I am a woman."

No other qualification is required.
Trump will tell you that he won the last election and that he's still the president, and that no other qualification is necessary.
There are some around who believe that they are pandas, and that no other qualification is necessary.
You are determined to prove that you are incapable of sensible discussion and you rely solely on outlandish allegations and comments.

Sponsored Links
Then make all toilets unisex, then the situation never arises.
When we have visitors to the house, if they want to use the toilet, they don't ask where are the men's or the women's. And they're not expected to choose one or the other.
Are you being intentionally obtuse?

My point, which I thought was explained clearly enough earlier, has nothing to do with single person use toilets i.e. a toilet area in which only one person can fit. I'm referring to toilet areas that have maybe 2 or more cubicles and an area for washing your hands. So they might be used simultaneously by 2+ people.

I don't want my young niece entering such a toilet (old enough to go on her own but still young) only to see a grown man standing there washing his hands, or coming in directly behind her. A lot of adults would be uncomfortable with this set up also.

show me one.
Here's one you made recently:
Angle eyes suggests... that women do not have such entitlement.
Of course women have entitlements and rights, but not necessarily at the expense of other's rights and entitlements.
When there is a conflict of rights, it needs to be managed, not one groups trashing another group's rights.

Are you being intentionally obtuse?

My point, which I thought was explained clearly enough earlier, has nothing to do with single person use toilets i.e. a toilet area in which only one person can fit. I'm referring to toilet areas that have maybe 2 or more cubicles and an area for washing your hands. So they might be used simultaneously by 2+ people.

I don't want my young niece entering such a toilet (old enough to go on her own but still young) only to see a grown man standing there washing his hands, or coming in directly behind her. A lot of adults would be uncomfortable with this set up also.
If there are cubicles, they are unisex cubicles.
If you don't like your niece near to men who are washing their hands, then I suggest you consider your sensitivity.

Why is it alright to mock and dismiss Transam identifying as a panda but not if he identified as a woman?

Please explain the difference.

Why is it alright to mock and dismiss Transam identifying as a panda but not if he identified as a woman?

Please explain the difference.

Hope this helps.

23476_big.jpg

e03d5b812b2734826f76960eca5b5541.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back