How is this equality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great many people believe a great many things. It doesn't make it right.
Vinty believes there are designated points of entry into UK for asylum seekers, it doesn't make him right.
Transam believes he's a panda, it doesn't make him right.
If they are unisex toilets and someone is flashing in public, they are committing an offence and should be dealt with appropriately.
I'm sure that the average male would offer considerable resistance to someone flashing in public.

Your attempting to distort what was said, but your very bad at it.

Why should women's rights be trumped by trans rights?

Sponsored Links
On the point he stated himmy/captain/Bobby dazzler
Which bit precisely:
"Because the shouty lunatics have taken over the asylum

and JK Rowling upset the fruit cake mob"
That the shouty lunatics have taken over the asylum? In which case perhaps you could explain who are the shouty lunatics, why are they lunatics, and which asylum have they taken over?
Or maybe it's the bit about J K Rowling upsetting the fruit cake mob?
Perhaps you could offer your opinion on who are the fruit cake mob, how has J K Rowling upset them?

I ask you because if I asked transam he'd probably reply with his usual gibberish, or he'd resort to bleating like a panda.

On the point he stated himmy/captain/Bobby dazzler
Which bit precisely:
"Because the shouty lunatics have taken over the asylum

and JK Rowling upset the fruit cake mob"
That the shouty lunatics have taken over the asylum? In which case perhaps you could explain who are the shouty lunatics, why are they lunatics, and which asylum have they taken over?
Or maybe it's the bit about J K Rowling upsetting the fruit cake mob?
Perhaps you could offer your opinion on who are the fruit cake mob, how has J K Rowling upset them?

I ask you because if I asked transam he'd probably reply with his usual gibberish, or he'd resort to bleating like a panda.

A great many women believe that they are entitled to "women only" spaces, including changing rooms, showers, toilets and prison cells.

There is considerable resistance when they find a person with his cock out in such places.

Angle eyes suggests that this is wrong and that women do not have such entitlement.

If you have a wife or daughter, or a mother, or if you have ever met a woman, you may disagree with him.

Sponsored Links
Why should women's rights be trumped by trans rights?
Nonsense, I would agree that there can be conflict between one group's rights and another's.
It's managing that conflict, not overriding one group in favour of the other that is the measure of intelligence.

Angle eyes suggests that this is wrong and that women do not have such entitlement.
You have sunk to the level of making false assumptions of my opinions.
I agree that there are conflicts, as I just explained, it's managing those conflicts, not dismissing one groups' rights in favour of another's, that is a measure of intelligent society.
To dismiss one group's rights in favour of another's, is to reinforce inequality in society.

Are there still fairies at the bottom of your garden?
Or do you choose to believe some of what you were told, and dismiss other stuff, depending on your prejudicial misconceptions?
Away you and boil your head. You are now going to the same place as your previous incarnations, on ignore.

Or simply have unisex toilets.
This is fine where toilets are single person use only, however in many places they're not. I'll use the example again, and I appreciate it's increasingly not considered right to hold this view, I wouldn't want my young niece (in a restaurant for example) to use a toilet where a person that's essentially a man (e.g. just starting their trans journey) might also be present, or is maybe just someone experimenting with the whole concept who never fully transitions.

This is fine where toilets are single person use only, however in many places they're not. I'll use the example again, and I appreciate it's increasingly not considered right to hold this view, I wouldn't want my young niece (in a restaurant for example) to use a toilet where a person that's essentially a man (e.g. just starting their trans journey) might also be present, or is maybe just someone experimenting with the whole concept who never fully transitions.
Or some smart arse playing the system to use women toilets despite being an heterosexual man.

not considered right to hold this view,
I respect your view more than I respect the views of the people who say that it is ok for people to identify as anything they feel like when they get up in the morning.
I appreciate that it's not considered right to hold this view but hey ho.

... I wouldn't want my young niece (in a restaurant for example) to use a toilet where a person that's essentially a man (e.g. just starting their trans journey) might also be present, or is maybe just someone experimenting with the whole concept who never fully transitions.

TRAs will tell you that any man becomes a woman if he utters the words "I am a woman."

No other qualification is required.

It is not a false assumption to say that you suggest women do not have that entitlement.
It is a false allegation to suggest that I am saying that women do not have rights.
Of course women have rights. But occasionally others have rights also, and women's rights do not trump everyone else's rights. Then there is conflict of rights, and sensible management can produce sensible solutions.
But clearly, in this forum, you and others argue that women rights should be respected even if it means trampling over other's rights.
There is no hierarchy of rights. As soon as one argues that there is a hierarchy of rights, the argument is lost because all you are doing is claiming that one group's rights are more important than another's. Then equality is an exploited concept and is similar to the NIMBY approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back