How is this equality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's classic life imitating art.

Stan: I want to be a woman. From now on I want you all to call me Loretta.
Reg: What!?
Stan: It's my right as a man.
Judith: Why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?
Stan: I want to have babies.
Reg: You want to have babies?!?!?!
Stan: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
Reg: But you can't have babies.
Stan: Don't you oppress me.
Reg: I'm not oppressing you, Stan -- you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?
(Stan starts crying.)
Judith: Here! I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the *right* to have babies.
Francis: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother. Sister, sorry.
Reg: (****ed) What's the *point*?
Francis: What?
Reg: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies, when he can't have babies?
Francis: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.
Reg: It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Sponsored Links
so hang on a minute :confused: are people actually saying that when some bloke commits say a violent crime ?

but he self IDs as a woman (?) when he is found guilty of said crime , it gos on record as a violent crime committed by a woman ?

:confused: is this correct ? :confused::confused:

This is just a phoney culture war, pushed by the Daily Mail.

it’s quite simple: “lets get the public angry about something trivial (because then they won’t think about the massive Brexit damage we imposed on this country)”
I agree the media, especially certain elements of it, push certain narratives to feed their own agenda. However if we look at the core part of this story, it's either accurate or not. And if it is, why does a board game celebrating women not fit with their values? Or has been hinted at, is it more to do with the JK Rowling connection.

so hang on a minute :confused: are people actually saying that when some bloke commits say a violent crime ?

but he self IDs as a woman (?) when he is found guilty of said crime , it gos on record as a violent crime committed by a woman ?

:confused: is this correct ? :confused::confused:
That's what they say, but as far as I can be bothered to follow the topic it has never actually been done. A handful of people are very upset about it though, even though they can't prove it ever happened.

Kind of like Christianity.

Sponsored Links
they can't prove it ever happened.

Have you never heard of "Karen" White?

I think you have.

"Karen White, 52, who was described as being a danger to women and children, admitted sexually assaulting women in a female prison and raping another two women outside jail.

White was transferred to New Hall prison in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, on remand last September after being arrested on suspicion of repeatedly stabbing a neighbour. The attacks on fellow prisoners took place between September and October.

The 52-year-old was sentenced yesterday for two counts of rape, two sexual assaults and one offence of wounding.

White has previous convictions for indecent assault, indecent exposure and gross indecency involving children, animal cruelty and dishonesty.

The Ministry of Justice has apologised for moving her to the women’s prison, saying that her previous offending history had not been taken into account."

This is "Karen" White

1588.jpg

Born in July 1966 as Stephen Terence Wood

The Ministry of Justice has apologised for moving her to the women’s prison, saying that her previous offending history had not been taken into account."

Neither did they take into account the fact that he is a man.

Unfortunately trans people appear to be severely unhinged and .

It's not the trans people themselves, it's those who think they are "allies" and think that by doing their bit that they are making the "world a better place". The reality is, that L-G-B-T-Q people are not all vanilla minded, thinking the same, doing the same, acting the same. It's why the LGB Alliance has been formed as a method to help ensure LGB rights are not erroded by said 'allies'. Read up Debbie Hayton, I highly recommend her writing.

Nozzle

"Transgender prisoners are five times more likely to carry out sex attacks on inmates at women’s jails than other prisoners are, official figures show.

Male prisoners who were transferred to women’s jails during gender reassignment and women inmates who are transitioning committed seven of the 124 sex attacks recorded between 2010 and 2018. They occurred at HMP Low Newton in Co Durham, Foston Hall in Derbyshire, Peterborough, Bronzefield in Middlesex and New Hall, West Yorkshire."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...omens-jails-by-transgender-convicts-cx9m8zqpg

"Research by the organisation Women in Prison backs this up. They report seven in ten women in prison are victims of domestic abuse, 48% have committed an offence to fund someone else’s drug use and that 80% are imprisoned for non-violent offences such as shoplifting. It should also be noted that women comprise around 4% of the total prison population. Given this, even a small migration of men into the category of “woman” will impact both data, and indeed the character of prisons."

https://thecritic.co.uk/keep-men-out-of-womens-prisons/

Have you never heard of "Karen" White?

I think you have.

"Karen White, 52, who was described as being a danger to women and children, admitted sexually assaulting women in a female prison and raping another two women outside jail.

White was transferred to New Hall prison in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, on remand last September after being arrested on suspicion of repeatedly stabbing a neighbour. The attacks on fellow prisoners took place between September and October.

The 52-year-old was sentenced yesterday for two counts of rape, two sexual assaults and one offence of wounding.

White has previous convictions for indecent assault, indecent exposure and gross indecency involving children, animal cruelty and dishonesty.

This is "Karen" White

1588.jpg

Born in July 1966 as Stephen Terence Wood

Even for me (try to be liberal, live and let live etc) this kind of case just makes me think 'eh?!? what?!?'

The world is losing the plot. Because someone 'identifies' as female they get put in a female prison? Complete and utter joke.

You have prisons for women and you have prisons for men.
These transgender types should be classified as a different category of prisoner.
They should be kept in transgender only prisons.
I believe sex offenders are kept in a separate wing of a prison.
Why can't they do this with transgender prisoners.

if they sincerely believe that TWAW, they could be put in a Trans-only prison and would be happy because they would believe they were in a women-only prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back