How is this equality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have prisons for women and you have prisons for men.
These transgender types should be classified as a different category of prisoner.
They should be kept in transgender only prisons.
I believe sex offenders are kept in a separate wing of a prison.
Why can't they do this with transgender prisoners.
I feel this for toilets in public places unless they're only for one person at a time obviously. I'm probably old school but I don't want to be e.g. in a local restaurant and use a toilet that's for everyone. And I certainly don't like the thought of my young nieces using a toilet in that scenario and there being men and trans people in the same space. So, for me, it should be male, female and other (not saying it would be called other but you get my drift.) 3 toilets. Surely that's equality and keeps everyone happy?

Sponsored Links
I feel this for toilets in public places unless they're only for one person at a time obviously. I'm probably old school but I don't want to be e.g. in a local restaurant and use a toilet that's for everyone. And I certainly don't like the thought of my young nieces using a toilet in that scenario and there being men and trans people in the same space. So, for me, it should be male, female and other (not saying it would be called other but you get my drift.) 3 toilets. Surely that's equality and keeps everyone happy?
I hear what you’re saying but, as a female who has transed into a male, I don’t want to have to share a toilet with a male who has transed in a female. So, I think there should be four toilets. Sorry five, we still need one for “other”.
And what about people from Middlesex, where do they go?

If you agree with me, and assuming the reporting is an accurate reflection of events, why is this fair?
It's got nothing to do with equality and is purely a marketing/ Oxfam's values issue.
They are not attempting to affect equality, they are simply making a decision based on their stated values.

Because the shouty lunatics have taken over the asylum

and JK Rowling upset the fruit cake mob
Fruit cake mob? Would that be those suffering from species dysphoria, think they're pandas, or some other sort of animal?

Sponsored Links
I hear what you’re saying but, as a female who has transed into a male, I don’t want to have to share a toilet with a male who has transed in a female. So, I think there should be four toilets. Sorry five, we still need one for “other”.
And what about people from Middlesex, where do they go?
The happy medium would likely be those who have fully transitioned use the toilet of their transitioned to gender. I admit it's a minefield that grows arms and legs the more you consider it. I still maintain however, that just because someone starts to identify as a different gender, shouldn't mean they can start using that genders spaces from day one.

The happy medium would likely be those who have fully transitioned use the toilet of their transitioned to gender. I admit it's a minefield that grows arms and legs the more you consider it. I still maintain however, that just because someone starts to identify as a different gender, shouldn't mean they can start using that genders spaces from day one.
I was taught that if you have a Willy, you are a boy. And,if you have a flower, you are a girl. There was no in between grey area and I still believe what I was told.

I was taught that if you have a Willy, you are a boy. And,if you have a flower, you are a girl. There was no in between grey area and I still believe what I was told.
Are there still fairies at the bottom of your garden?
Or do you choose to believe some of what you were told, and dismiss other stuff, depending on your prejudicial misconceptions?

You'd better tell transam, that just because he identifies as a panda doesn't mean he's exempt form council tax from day 1. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Or simply have unisex toilets.

Or simply have unisex toilets.

A great many women believe that they are entitled to "women only" spaces, including changing rooms, showers, toilets and prison cells..

There is considerable resistance when they find a person with his cock out in such places.

Nowadays even known facts are disputable.
Copper is a metal... WTF are you on about???
Wood comes from trees... No, it's a byproduct of plastic.
What a lot of boll@x!

A great many women believe that they are entitled to "women only" spaces, including changing rooms, showers, toilets and prison cells..

There is considerable resistance when they find a person with his cock out in such places.
A great many people believe a great many things. It doesn't make it right.
Vinty believes there are designated points of entry into UK for asylum seekers, it doesn't make him right.
Transam believes he's a panda, it doesn't make him right.
If they are unisex toilets and someone is flashing in public, they are committing an offence and should be dealt with appropriately.
I'm sure that the average male would offer considerable resistance to someone flashing in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back