How long would it take to complete deals within WTO

Sponsored Links
you're telling us that mandelson is not an expert (on economics or currencies) and you are therefore unable to find an example to substantiate the silly suggestions by gigz and cwhaley.

No surprise there.

Why do anti-EU campaigners persist in making unfounded allegations?

you're telling us that mandelson is not an expert (on economics or currencies) and you are therefore unable to find an example to substantiate the silly suggestions by gigz and cwhaley.

No surprise there.

Yep mandelson is not an expert how ever he thinks differently ;)

Expert :LOL:

Another word bandied around far to much

Going to What The Organisation rules will not cause us all to starve or prevent episodes of Corry being inflicted on the viewing public.

If the UK remains in the EU we will get crucified by the Unelected in Brussles as punishment for daring to vote to leave.

The ones who voted to leave will put their collective shoulders to the wheel and do OK thank you very much.

Also 17.4 million people are looking forward to another opportunity to wave two fingers at the establishment at a General Election by voting for the Brexit Party

Sponsored Links
Going to What The Organisation rules will not cause us all to starve or prevent episodes of Corry being inflicted on the viewing public.

If the UK remains in the EU we will get crucified by the Unelected in Brussles as punishment for daring to vote to leave.

The ones who voted to leave will put their collective shoulders to the wheel and do OK thank you very much.

Also 17.4 million people are looking forward to another opportunity to wave two fingers at the establishment at a General Election by voting for the Brexit Party

Hi Tim, do you think business closures and job losses are a price worth paying?

And if you do, what would you say to somebody who has lost his job due to no deal.

Businesses that sell goods to Europe wont be able to react to hard borders, so those businesses would close quickly.

No deal will mean new tarriffs on some goods so those businesses wont be competitive and will close.

SMEs will be hit the hardest.

The region that willl suffer the most: the old industrial heartlands of the North.

What benefit will you gain from leaving that makes up for the economic damage?

Because their whole cult is based on lies...

And that's also why no quitter has ever come up with a single practical benefit of leaving the EU!

what would you say to somebody who has lost his job due to no deal.
I'd ask if they voted to leave...

And if they did, I'd say 'tough s hit' and then laugh at them!

I'd ask if they voted to leave...

And if they did, I'd say 'tough s hit' and then laugh at them!

Before i embark on my friday night rituals... this caught my eye.

I'd like to think you had a few babychams before letting this cracker go, 'tough **** and laugh?' your parents must be proud. Dear dear dear tut tut tut...

:whistle:

Sponsored Links
Back