How Many Changes in One Building Control Application?

Edited it out again, just in case.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
What a poor website. I also checked neighbouring BCP but they too don’t publish their fees online. So your only option is to try calling and then follow up with an email.

Managed to get through to them. 190 GBP
I assume I'll need multiple visits. Will they tell me wen to book one? And will they be charged separately?

Sponsored Links
I assume I'll need multiple visits. Will they tell me wen to book one? And will they be charged separately?
It covers all visits.
The reason some authorities don't show the fees is to prevent the private inspectors seeing them, in any case they are negotiable, for example a portal frame single storey factory (essentially a big shed) could in theory be paying the same fee as a far more complicated conversion of a Victorian multi storey building into flats and retail units if the building costs are the same, Lets just say the "estimate" for the former can lowered to reflect this and to be competitive with the private sector.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back