How Many Posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Perhaps we should allow transam, and others, freedom to post numerous racially motivated abusive comments. Then the threads wouldn't be locked. :rolleyes:

Has it occurred to you that a large number of those posts are aimed specifically at you, to raise a reaction?

Has it occurred to you that a large number of those posts are aimed specifically at you, to raise a reaction?

by trolls

especially tran, dan and fil.

Sponsored Links
Has it occurred to you that transam has repeatedly claimed to be ignoring me? So supposedly he can't see my reactions. Neither can Dangee and others, supposedly. :rolleyes:
Has it occurred to you that transam's racially motivated abusive posts started well before I joined?

by trolls

especially tran, dan and fil.

generally get locked due to trolls like

JohnD (the fair weather friend)

Noseall ( the piste artist)

himmagin or what ever user name he is using :mrgreen: (the carpet sweeper)

:LOL:

The thread would most likely get locked/deleted when anyone uses sensitive words that the algos, or moderators, flag up. A site can get into trouble that way. I presume using these words is an easy way to lock the thread one does not like.

Regarding the french boat he had the right of way because the other boat appeared was on his left (I saw just a glimpse when he is turning, I am not sure what preceded). He did not have the right of way simply because it is a fishing boat as he did not have lines/nets deployed. However, unless you are blind, deaf, drunk or on a mission, you stop when you see another boat approaching, regardless whose right of way it is. Pulling back on the throttle stops the boat pretty damn fast.

Also, the french are not a race. In my opinion the word is used to simply flag the post and to inflate.

Err. Thanks for explaining how a thread gets locked...... I had no idea

Or wind somebody up.
If transam, or anyone else feels the need to persistently posts racially abusive comments for amusement, they are still racially abusive comments.
Would they walk down the street and shout racially abusive slogans for fun?
No, I would hope not. They do it on here because they can, and are allowed to continue to do so anonymously.
That sounds like a either a cowardly racist, or someone with a perverted sense of humour.
Possibly both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back