Fastest Mod in the west

Sponsored Links
Hmm. dunno why.
But, re the new mountain, it's the pile of verbal diarrhoea spewed by the Tories since the Brexit process started.

Its all true.

Calf top near Sedbergh Yorkshire.

It has been remeasured and found to be over 2000 feet.

I never knew a hill became a mountain at 2,000 feet or 609.6m

If anybody has been up it, they can say theyve climbed a mountain :mrgreen:

Im not sure why the thread got locked? Maybe some hidden racism I hadnt realised.....

I'm growing tired of seeing threads locked or outright deleted; unfortunately we keep coming back so looks like you'll have it and like it.

MOD: They are locked when members start bickering and name calling, stick to the forum rules and all will be well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I'm growing tired of seeing threads locked or outright deleted; unfortunately we keep coming back so looks like you'll have it and like it.

It doesnt bother me.

Most forums dont allow politics. I cant think why :ROFLMAO:

allowing politics to be discussed makes moderating a difficult job. there will always be someone that thinks it it unfairly biased.

It doesnt bother me.

Most forums dont allow politics. I cant think why :ROFLMAO:

allowing politics to be discussed makes moderating a difficult job. there will always be someone that thinks it it unfairly biased.

I've been a moderator on other forums where the policy was generally let them say what they want, if they hang themselves doing so, so be it.

I didnt know Yorkshire was in China.

Ive often had Yorkshires on China though

What I'm saying is. If you climbed it as a hill then you have only climbed a hill before it was a mountain. Climb it again to say that you have claimed a mountain

Sponsored Links
Back