How much to move a rad back to its original spot?

I hate tenants they are always moving the radiators, why cant they just leave them where they are

Sponsored Links
Did you keep the last tenants deposit?

Andy

Good point.

If the property is now a void why not just get on with it? Losing a months rent is going to cost you more.
But don't, for fecks sake, phone me. I don't think all LL'a are tight wads but you are displaying the signs

Come on guys the man isn't holding you to it he is asking roughly surly you should have s rough idea on this, id say between £180 and £300 ish but don't hold me to it. Something along those lines boys, helps people out ya know!!

Sponsored Links
Come on guys the man isn't holding you to it he is asking roughly surly you should have s rough idea on this, id say between £180 and £300 ish but don't hold me to it. Something along those lines boys, helps people out ya know!!
So how did you come up with that price ?

Because he has explained roughly what's involved that's how? Are you unable to give someone who calls you up a rough idea for a Rad before you waste petrol to go out to have a look! How on earth do you make any money

Because he has explained roughly what's involved that's how? Are you unable to give someone who calls you up a rough idea for a Rad before you waste petrol to go out to have a look! How on earth do you make any money
Believe I've made enough money thanks but I will ask again on what details did you come up with to give that quote without seeing to job ??????

Plus how much would the petrol cost surely the cost of petrol wouldn't be the deciding factor of seeing the job , unless your struggling with the prices your giving ;):)

Believe I've made enough money thanks but I will ask again on what details did you come up with to give that quote without seeing to job ??????

Plus how much would the petrol cost surely the cost of petrol wouldn't be the deciding factor of seeing the job , unless your struggling with the prices your giving ;):)

Go away boy you boring the ****in life out of me

Making assumptions without facts, well done. Used to think this site was a worth while forum with helpful individuals on it, maybe i was wrong. I am neither a tenant or landlord but an owner trying to make an informed decision on how best to decorate a room in my recently acquired house which was left in this condition by the previous owners not tennants (apologies for the confusion caused by my choice of words). I do agree that any plumber with half a brain should be able to estimate how long it would take to move a rad and hopefully they know their day rate, chuck on a few extra pounds for parts, breakfast, pack of fags whatever a plumber normally adds to make the days work worthwhile. I would presume around £250 but I'm not a plumber and being a first time buyer never had to get a quote from a plumber before and judging by some figures quoted on this thread I could of been ripped off.

Fact is if your not able to give a rough quote over the phone with mout seeing the job then your one useless ****
Seems I'm not boring you that much then :ROFLMAO: You still haven't answered my question ' only asking you to substantiate your quote in this project given
Why do you think people don't give prices with the details given

It's not like replacing a component in a boiler when you know what you could expect , if you want to get into p!ss taking I'm all for it if you want too ;) . I only wanted you to substantiate the question above ;)

Fact is if your not able to give a rough quote over the phone with mout seeing the job then your one useless ****

Facts are, this isn't moneysupermarket.com. You don't know where the job is, what the building is, what system it is, what type of radiator it is, whether the pipes are boxed.

You can come and be Billy big balls on a public forum and spout booloocks prices, but they are not going to help the OP, who in his infinite wisdom, deemed if unnecessary to provide any useful information whatsoever; other than "move a rad" and "it can't be that much of a job".

OP this is a DIY advice site not a compare the plumber price dot com , anyone quoting a price on here shouldnt, get someone round to look at it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back