how much to replace boiler?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my old boilers almost had it. we moved in 3 years ago and its now abt12yrs old.

how much am i looking at to get it replced if i buy a new boiler and get some1 to install?

plus...whats the best system to get? we currently run our hot water/shower off the current combi so unfortunately our gas is sky high...keep telling the wife to take shorter showers but she doesnt listen then complains when the gas bill arrives.

Sponsored Links
How long is a piece of string?

give us a clue what make and model of boiler do you have now??

Sponsored Links
I'm currently doing a deal where I offer a fixed price for heating upgrades.
I charge £1500 to install a glow worm combi, 7 TRVs and a remote room stat.

A combi isn't suited to every houses needs, and glow worm might not be everyones choice, but this might give you a rough idea of a cheap price.

You might as well ask how much it is to replace your car with a new one; go for the cheapest, and you are likely to get an inferior installation and expect a lot of inconvenience and high repair bills.

I'm currently doing a deal where I offer a fixed price for heating upgrades.
I charge £1500 to install a glow worm combi, 7 TRVs and a remote room stat.

A combi isn't suited to every houses needs, and glow worm might not be everyones choice, but this might give you a rough idea of a cheap price.

what model glow worm are you using?

i do a swap plus trvs and wireless stat for 1300 and supply a valliant eco tec pro 28, as this will do most houses as the heating can be range rated and 11ltrs dhw flow rate. but its like what the other guys have said its about getting a decent boiler and a good installer. been to plenty of jobs where the tenant has gone for the cheapest install and the install wasnt upto scratch. i do it quite cheap because having a job with local authority housing this is my holiday fund.. :) best bet phone around get some qoutes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back