How much?

If she were any good she's be popular. It's your money in here pocket.
So your saying that to be good at your job, you have to be popular?? I bet Lord Sugar disagrees strongly with that, along with other ruthless business people.
Popularity is certainly no measure of how good you are at at a particular job. ;) ;) ;)

I've met lots of useless people that are unpopular for being useless. Pity you haven't.

Sponsored Links
If the people she was working with got shot of her - why can't she go down the road and get another job? What's the fookin problem?

You obviously can see no wrong in people being victimised at work then? Perhaps the obvious solution would have been for the PCT to sack the people making up the complaints in the first place? I wonder how many of these people still work for this PCT? At the end of the day, these people have cost this person her vocation,,, and the PCT millions.

Why can't she get another job? What if a building site worker is forced out for being useless? How many millions would he be paid? Or would he just have to go out and get another job?

She doesn't need to does she,she has milked the system which has found the health trust useless on employment laws.

She got her doctor mates to say she was ill. Would she be illegible for Incapacity Benefit? Would she fook.
So who do you think is at fault here Joe,her for being treated unfairly,her employers for being totally ignorant of the law or the tribunal for awarding her such a large sum?

Sponsored Links
That is the answer. If you don't fit in with the team - then fook off.

She as mentioned should have done as others and sought other employment.
Tribunals are I hear going to have awards capped, at last.

Employers have a duty to know the law, the laugh is most employees know more.

Hence the claims.

How many state-of the art CAT scanners could have been bought with the money? How many lives saved?

How many state-of the art CAT scanners could have been bought with the money? How many lives saved?

I couldn't agree more,ask her employers why they think she should have been treated with such discrimination to warrant a pay out of such magnitude.

She should get nothing and find another job - do you have a problem with that?

How much does a soldier with no legs get?

About 4 mid to high end machines or two top end.

Had a few scans so did look into this once.

She should get nothing and find another job - do you have a problem with that?
I do not have a problem with that at all,but its her employers you have to question.Each and everyone of us has a right to go to your place of employment with out the fear or threat of any kind of discrimination she is just lucky enough to be working in the public sector which is presumed to be able to pay out such large compensation for being useless at sacking any one.

Sponsored Links
Back