How to adjust this hinge?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_6679.JPG
IMG_6680.JPG
Hi there, my left hand side french door seems to come away slightly from the top, and so I have to lift it up on the middle edge while shutting to get it cleanly over the threshold. The gap between the door and frame is wider at the top than bottom so I thought maybe I need to adjust the hinges, but they look quite complicated. Is anyone familiar with this type and can advise? Any help much appreciated!
Cheers,
Dave.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thats some funky hinges. My guess would be the 2 allen key adjusters on the door itself are the in and out ones you need.
Work them both as a pair (1 turn each at a time) and count the turns so you can put it back where it was if it doesnt work

Cheers Gazman, it was the fact that both frame and door have the same adjustment that threw me a bit. I'll try door like you said and note the amount of turns in case!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back