how to change a cable on a refina mega mixer

A plasterer will clean, oil , protect his skimming trowel. He will not allow anyone else to pick it up, never mind use it. He can NEVER buy a new skimming trowel, even though his skimming trowel was bought new for maybe 30-40 quid. But he won't clean out a £350 drill. Why? Maybe because if it breaks he can fix it, maybe because if it breaks he can buy a new one?

Or maybe because that's the way it is when you are a plasterer.

Because once he has finished with his trowel the muck on the mixer has bloody well set!

Sponsored Links
well you have now the mm22 on the left has been taken apart and serviced by me, the mm30 on the right i bought off my old m8 addict has been blasted clean and repainted View media item 24298 ;)

Good man. Now give the case a wipe down every few weeks and blow the insides out with a compressor. ;)
the most a mixer can expect is to be stuck in the cleaning off bucket after each mix for a good clean off, i cant see spreads opening them up to give them a jet of air, this would all be done in the service if they was to have a service done, sadly a lot of spreads dont service there mixers they will run it into the ground

well you have now the mm22 on the left has been taken apart and serviced by me, the mm30 on the right i bought off my old m8 addict has been blasted clean and repainted View media item 24298 ;)

Good man. Now give the case a wipe down every few weeks and blow the insides out with a compressor. ;)
the most a mixer can expect is to be stuck in the cleaning off bucket after each mix for a good clean off, i cant see spreads opening them up to give them a jet of air, this would all be done in the service if they was to have a service done, sadly a lot of spreads dont service there mixers they will run it into the ground

You don't have to open it up to blast air through it..

Sponsored Links

yes you do blasting air though the vents is not going to do much also take a look at the handle i opened up there is no way of getiing air into there without opening it
You don't have to open it up to blast air through it..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back