How to extend a radiator pipe?

Sponsored Links
Corgiman. None taken.

I'm only an amatuer who thinks this forum is better (more educational and entertaining) than tele and hope to learn a bit more from pro's.

scatmanjohn said:
Bum Licker :LOL: :LOL:

who me?

thats uncalled for was just trying to inject a bit of civility into these threads or do you like it when we go hammer and tongs at each other?

I do find that we all tend to go at each others throats when we think the poster has got it wrong, or we just blatently ignore what a previous poster has written (some times just repeat what has be said verbatem)

I feel that it gives a poor impression of us to MOP so why do it

as I have said before the noun for a group of plumbers is a quarrel, arguemeny, discord and finally onebigpunchup

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
corgiman said:
scatmanjohn said:
Bum Licker :LOL: :LOL:

who me?

thats uncalled for was just trying to inject a bit of civility into these threads or do you like it when we go hammer and tongs at each other?

I do find that we all tend to go at each others throats when we think the poster has got it wrong, or we just blatently ignore what a previous poster has written (some times just repeat what has be said verbatem)

I feel that it gives a poor impression of us to MOP so why do it

as I have said before the noun for a group of plumbers is a quarrel, arguemeny, discord and finally onebigpunchup

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just a bit of friendly banter fella :LOL:

cool mate

lets all enjoy this new age of cooperation

well until someone disagrees with me :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back