How To Get Rid Of Crappy Pigeons

Reaction score
Country
Palau
An evergreen tree we planted near our detached house, ie about 60 fot away is attracting those ****ty pigeons and I fear they may start sitting/****ting on our orgranger and or roof

A clap of the hands over a Ring security cam shakes them away but could I place a model of a large crow or bigger fatter piegon that may scare them away - I want to do it the humantarian way

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Pigeons

My neighbour used to race pigeons

If they had a pigeon race that had to go across France he would lose loads of em

French scoundrels would have machine guns on the coastal routes
Blasting them out of the sky

An evergreen tree we planted near our detached house, ie about 60 fot away is attracting those ****ty pigeons and I fear they may start sitting/****ting on our orgranger and or roof

A clap of the hands over a Ring security cam shakes them away but could I place a model of a large crow or bigger fatter piegon that may scare them away - I want to do it the humantarian way

Thanks
Get your butler to chase them away

Pigeons

My neighbour used to race pigeons

If they had a pigeon race that had to go across France he would lose loads of em

French scoundrels would have machine guns on the coastal routes
Blasting them out of the sky

Hi Trans

Did they soot the fat b's ones as well as they are really full of ****.

Having stated the above, personally i dod not want any piegon or bird shot.
How can i ascertain whick clown owns them or tell if they are racing piegons or thos fat b's
that are ownned by no one. There are two pairs of these fatty piegons, ie one fat and one thinner ones couples I guess
and one of them has several cins.

There is a crows nest in the garden that backs on to urs that is a good 300 feet away - can I attract those corws to my gaden to shoo off this fat birds???

Fake owls/hawks etc won't do a thing. They soon suss out they are not for real. As for attracting crows, forget it. Crows are carrion eaters so don't bother the pigeons one iota. I should know because we have a small stream near us called Crowbrook, (simply because there are so many crows around here). The crows and pigeons eat together in the meadow next door.
Most effective thing would be a real hawk, such as a peregrine falcon or Harris hawk, which you release each day or two after proper training. Only problem is, if they catch a pigeon, or any other bird, they won't come home until they have devoured it and need to feed again which may take a day or two, (assuming they don't catch something else in the meantime).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back