How to join tongue and groove at angle?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Working on a camper van conversion.

I’m using wickes 8x94mm tongue and groove interior cladding to do the ceiling. I want to bring one panel down at the sides but at a 45 degree angle.

Looking from back doors into the van it would like this ... (although this is upside down)
:)

\____________/

any ideas how I do the end bits.
Is there a way I can connect the full length at an angle? Internal flexible angle or something I can put between two panels?

many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Rip (circular saw) a bevel onto the edge of the upright bits (at the appropriate angle), or hand plane to get the same (sliding bevel recommended to check, either way) then fix these two pieces to the base by pinning through the backs. This does mean that the outer edges (a sort of off right angle L-section) will need to go in first and last in the installation. Recomend that the upright bits are fitted with the geoovecedge towards the floor bit , regardless whether they are fixing to a tongue or groove edge

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back