How to make/buy dot and dab materials

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi people,it seems that i have to have a go at putting up plasterboards for my daughter,can someone advise best materials for dot and dab ie does the proper fixatives come in tubes or does it have to be bought and mixed ? if so what would i need to buy ? i am quite handy so the cutting etc should not be a problem but i dont want the boards to fall off ....ive watched several videos on installing the boards but there is no mention of actual materials for the dab and dot itself ..ie mixtures or adhesives ....many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
You can use either, dry-wall adhesive (powder and mixed with water) or the foam adhesive. It is up to you. Just follow the instruction on the product.

Sponsored Links
And don't try and dot n dab foil backed boards like I did first time I did it :LOL::LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back