How to notify notifiable work

Damnit! there goes my chance to be immortalised in DIYnot history!!!

Sponsored Links
My budget doesn't extend to much else. They're good pizzas, the guy rolls out the dough in front of you and everything! Would you consider a croque monsieur more appropriate!?

Sponsored Links
pardon, je pa parl francais, parly vous anglais?

That is the most complicated phrase I know, and that is how good my spelling is.

I know a few words eg. demi, grande bier, carafe, catre jager bomb s'il vous plait!

(For the benefit of those who dont know any french, the first bit says, 'sorry I don't speak French, do you speak English?' - said with apologetic facial expression and hand gestures this is enough to get you by 80%-90% of the time - the other 10-20% they say 'non' sharply and turn away! The list of words is, half (pint), large beer (pint), container of wine (usually a litre), and '4 jagermeister bombs please'!)

I know what a croque monsueir is because, along with cheese and ham baguttes it's survival food when you're on a budget and don't know any French!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back