How to register for Baxi 5yr warranty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had boiler installed. Now to register the warranty.
I put in serial no and it wants 3 digits of promo code. Apparently this is in package and installer should have it.
He gave it to me to register and even though I have the serial no sign of 3 digit code.
Without the code I can't register warranty.
Has anyone registered a Baxi Main warranty online ??

Sponsored Links
No please no thanks .

I'm out.
A decent installer does all the nitty gritty.
I know but it's a simple task so i decided to do it as he not great with online tasks.
Are Main 2yr std and 5 yr promo.
It's a shame I can't get 5 yr when it's now on promo with elite combi.

I know but it's a simple task so i decided to do it as he not great with online tasks.

To be honest, these days "not being great with online tasks" is not a good sign of a decent gas service engineer.
are we certain there IS a a RGI?

Sponsored Links
If he's not great with online tasks, is he going to register your installation with Gas Safe, which is done online?

tell your installer to phone baxi they will give him the 3 digit code , its specific to serial number

tell your installer to phone baxi they will give him the 3 digit code , its specific to serial number

Gas, having a quiet snigger here. What if the end user has fitted the boiler and he/ she phones Baxi for the three digits and they ask as they do, what the Gas Safe number is:)

Gas, having a quiet snigger here. What if the end user has fitted the boiler and he/ she phones Baxi for the three digits and they ask as they do, what the Gas Safe number is:)
Phoned them gave 3 digits no probs.
Thx Gas really helpful .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back